Diary of a day trader - Part 2

ganeshams

A good trader friend expired this month. Very good trader but he was exerting himself too much. He used to trade NSE the whole day and then Commodities till 11:30....whole day sitting in front of terminal....no excercise, no outings....suffered a heart stroke ( second one ) ...sad....lost a very good friend and a very successful trader. May his soul rest in peace...

ST
May his sole rest in peace.

EagleOne

Yes we have to draw a line somewhere...this guy was very successful,big capital...big assets. He used to come to my house on Sundays and talk on trading systems etc. He used to trade fairly large ....5000 NF, 700 BNF, 5 large gold, 10 contracts Copper etc....I always used to tell him to trade small and reduce the strain as he had earned so much that he was very comfortable financially...but he used to always say " huh...muze kya hua hai...mai bilkul fit hun..."

Trading definately burns us out....

ST
Yeah, this bilkul fit thing is very deceptive. You know, I have somewhere in my notes about high pressure jobs by a doctor of ex-US president. The brutal and factual medical facts literally numbs you. Having said that, look at me, I am trading right now and deep down I must be thinking the same bilkul-fit-hoon kind of thought without even knowing it! Funny, really. And double irony is this, that I have fairly good knowledge of medicine. Human mind... bada tagda maayajaal hai ye. I just hope that I would listen to myself tonight, and stick to my promise.

EagleOne

May his sole rest in peace.
Arrey bhai, let the sole rest in an addidas or nike shoe. :lol:

Just joking, do not mind please. Ye spelling typo sab se hote hain.

EagleOne

Softy bhai, maan gaye bulls ki himmat ko aaj. Half diamond bana diya hai trendline pe ladte ladte par 228 tootne nahin de rahe peechale 8 hours se... par july contract ka premium bali chad gaya muft mein! :lol:

EagleOne

Yeah Bhai friday thoda nashe me ...
Good. A peg or two a day keeps the heartattack away. I will not go into biochemical details but believe me, it is a proven fact.... Haan, jaida ho jaaye toh soul bechari joote mein pahoonch jaati hai bin bataye! :lol:

EagleOne

All right bhai, I am off for the day. Good bye to 'kamatiti' market. :D

Good. A peg or two a day keeps the heartattack away. I will not go into biochemical details but believe me, it is a proven fact.... Haan, jaida ho jaaye toh soul bechari joote mein pahoonch jaati hai bin bataye! :lol:
Hope not patiwala peg......:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

EagleOne

Hope not patiwala peg......:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
patiala peg waale patiala ke kisi mehnge heart hospital mein jald pahoonchte hain. But the truth is, medically recommended pegs se toh saali dadd bhi gili nahin hoti masti se peene walon ki liye. Nasha kya khaak aayega? :D

Main thing is, the peg should be diluted and should be drunk slowly. Otherwise lever ko alcohol process karne mein problem hoti hai. Aur lever kharab toh saare badan ke levers kharab! ;)

EagleOne

Accha raja bhai, fil milte hain. Aap apna patiala nain toh agartala peg enjoy karo. Apun toh sone chale. Good night.