Diary of a day trader - Part 2

Hi ST da,

Sorry for your loss of a good trader friend.. may god bless his soul.
I trade only NSE and then after market, do read books, surf, watch movies, chat with friends.. but still feel very much exhausted by evening..

i am 31 and walk around 4.5 kms every morning.. it helps..

how do you maintain? how a normal day goes for you?

thanks

kripal
Kripal ,I lead a normal and happy life.I do Yoga, Pranayam , meditation in the morning for 1 hour. Then trade ...after 3:30 I am done with the markets....I lie down and sleep for 1 hour, then go for my evening walk, walk about 6-7 km every day. Then meet my friends....and return home, take a shower and then do posting, net surfing, tomorrows charts , think of next days actions in the market. Last 3 years I was having a backache problem which is almost cured with Yogasanas.

On weekends we go for short outings with family, take them out for lunch/dinner.....call my friends over. I have lots of friends from all walks of life...traders, college professors, industrialists ,travel agency operators, coaching classes guys and even 1 rikshaw driver and also a factory worker who were my school classmate....I want to live a happy life and not live like a trading junkie and die early as a rich trader.On weekends I go for music concerts, dramas....I take atleast 2 holdays in a year, one short and one long and I go outstation with my family.....totally away from markets and trading.

We must keep our life in proper balance. Trading and earning money is important but it is like someone runs a factory for living or does a job...it should not be the only purpose of life.

Smart_trade

Kripal ,I lead a normal and happy life.I do Yoga, Pranayam , meditation in the morning for 1 hour. Then trade ...after 3:30 I am done with the markets....I lie down and sleep for 1 hour, then go for my evening walk, walk about 6-7 km every day. Then meet my friends....and return home, take a shower and then do posting, net surfing, tomorrows charts , think of next days actions in the market. Last 3 years I was having a backache problem which is almost cured with Yogasanas.

On weekends we go for short outings with family, take them out for lunch/dinner.....call my friends over. I have lots of friends from all walks of life...traders, college professors, industrialists ,travel agency operators, coaching classes guys and even 1 rikshaw driver and also a factory worker who were my school classmate....I want to live a happy life and not live like a trading junkie and die early as a rich trader.On weekends I go for music concerts, dramas....I take atleast 2 holdays in a year, one short and one long and I go outstation with my family.....totally away from markets and trading.

We must keep our life in proper balance. Trading and earning money is important but it is like someone runs a factory for living or does a job...it should not be the only purpose of life.

Smart_trade
Post of the year:thumb:.........Every trader small or big....should follow this life style....Ton of thanx...ST......:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

soft_trader

List of Stocks I would be looking to sell on Monday:

ALBK
CHAMBALFERT
HDIL
HINDALCO
IBREALST
IDBI
IGL
IOB
JINDAL STEEL
PFC
PNB
RPOWER
WIPRO

On the Buy side:

INFY
HUL

All are analyzed based on Daily chart. I will decide to take some positions among the avobe mentioned stocks.

EagleOne

This is the song for my friend, Del66, who is starting trading for real on coming monday, and whose jokes made me laugh even in my sleep. Particularly the one with blind pilots!
This is a song for the dons of the world, del bhai, who live life to the fullest. I hope you will be among the dons of the market...
And please don't miss the drums between 20-22 seconds in the begining. And then flow with the flow of the words and music. :)

Best of luck to you from the bottom my heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3yAx2uCoHs

EagleOne

List of Stocks I would be looking to sell on Monday:

ALBK
CHAMBALFERT
HDIL
HINDALCO
IBREALST
IDBI
IGL
IOB
JINDAL STEEL
PFC
PNB
RPOWER
WIPRO

On the Buy side:

INFY
HUL

All are analyzed based on Daily chart. I will decide to take some positions among the avobe mentioned stocks.
Softy bhai, bhool jaao inn sabko. Kaho toh ek stock bataaoon jo sureshot paisa dega monday ko? PM kar dena ya fone. ;)

Softy bhai, bhool jaao inn sabko. Kaho toh ek stock bataaoon jo sureshot paisa dega monday ko? PM kar dena ya fone. ;)
PNB...........is..in.... my radar..........will tumble..again......:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

He was in late fifties...and he was trading for last 15 years....but FO and commodities he started from last 5 years.....but his family used to complain that it is getting too much on him and he should go slow as all their financial needs are taken care of. He stopped commodities for 15 -20 days but started again ....there was no need for that hectic trading...he was very comfortable financially, earned very well in last few years.

This does not happen to every one....but thought of this as a signal to go slow.

I have already reduced trading much before this incidence.

Smart_trade
was he srikrishna from tsf??

EagleOne

PNB...........is..in.... my radar..........will tumble..again......:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
jab tumbling shuru hui thi toh aapke radar pe beep beep ho jani chahiye thi. Abhi tak 40-50 point kheesey mein aa chuke hote (400-500, aapke 10 lots ke hisaab se ;) . Ab toh lassi peene wale ikathaa honge, malai khane wale toh kha ke moonchon pe taav de rahe honge, sirji. :D

EagleOne

Del66, softy, rajagreenpeace

bhai logo, aap logon se ek request hai. kal se iss thread pe funny posts dekhne ko mangta apun evenings mein. Saala kahin se bhi funny pics, jokes copy paste karo ya trading ki hi baaton ki hi taang khincho , kuch bhi karo aur hansao dunia ko. Apne bus ka nahin TJ pe aana aur sadi-gali-baasi 36000 saal purani trading blah-blah aur ool-jalool posts padne mein time waste karna. Hansi-thatha karoge toh I would be glad to spend time here with you and be thankful to you, agar saale chart aur calls hi dekhne ko milne hain har thread pe, toh bhai apni jai ram ji ki.

soft_trader

Del66, softy, rajagreenpeace

bhai logo, aap logon se ek request hai. kal se iss thread pe funny posts dekhne ko mangta apun evenings mein. Saala kahin se bhi funny pics, jokes copy paste karo ya trading ki hi baaton ki hi taang khincho , kuch bhi karo aur hansao dunia ko. Apne bus ka nahin TJ pe aana aur sadi-gali-baasi 36000 saal purani trading blah-blah aur ool-jalool posts padne mein time waste karna. Hansi-thatha karoge toh I would be glad to spend time here with you and be thankful to you, agar saale chart aur calls hi dekhne ko milne hain har thread pe, toh bhai apni jai ram ji ki.
Ok ji. Mil jayega :clap: