Diary of a day trader - Part 2

EagleOne

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
baal baal bachey bhai. 10 paise neeche lagaya hota toh fir se fans gaye the uppar neeche ki game mein! Kismat. ;)

Nei bro aajkal 10lots se jada nei karta heart ka prblm hai Cholestrol high ho gaya PC k samne beth beth k...I know another person in this Forum...he is ...bucket seller and buyer.........Guess who????Now he bz in Commodity....:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
Take care of your health, bro....health is wealth. No amount of money will do any good if health goes bad. Trade small if trading is affecting your health. Take regular diet and excercise which will reduce cholostrol...join a good health club and sweat it out for 1 hour.......God bless you...

ST

EagleOne

predictor ki prediction lagata hai poori hogi. NG marega buri tareh se. 228 ki badi moti support hai, bas ek bar dhang se toot jaaye. :D

EagleOne

Take care of your health, bro....health is wealth. No amount of money will do any good if health goes bad. Trade small if trading is affecting your health. Take regular diet and excercise which will reduce cholostrol...join a good health club and sweat it out for 1 hour.......God bless you...

ST
O sirji, 10 - 10 SBI lots le ke raja bhai ghusste hain. Bahoot himmatwale hain. Unka toh pata nahin, par apni toh vaise hi baithe baithe sweating out ho jaye, gym vym jaane ki jaroorat hi nahin. Aur oopar se hathon ka naakhun ek nahin bachega...shaayed apne pairon ki bhi chabba daaloon! :lol:

Lagta hai mere thanks ka quota khatam ho gaya...

A good trader friend expired this month. Very good trader but he was exerting himself too much. He used to trade NSE the whole day and then Commodities till 11:30....whole day sitting in front of terminal....no excercise, no outings....suffered a heart stroke ( second one ) ...sad....lost a very good friend and a very successful trader. May his soul rest in peace...

ST

EagleOne

A good trader friend expired this month. Very good trader but he was exerting himself too much. He used to trade NSE the whole day and then Commodities till 11:30....whole day sitting in front of terminal....no excercise, no outings....suffered a heart stroke ( second one ) ...sad....lost a very good friend and a very successful trader. May his soul rest in peace...

ST
That is why I am giving up this commo trading. for a couple of weeks I did, now I am done. Cause I may like it or not but the fact is 24/7 trading surely will affect my health no matter what excercise I do or eat whatever omega fatty acid rich foods. You can't escape the stress of trading, no matter how much capital you have or confidence in your trading skills. It is a hard medically proven fact. And we as traders must set our priorities right before it gets too late.

EagleOne

...And that is the reason I chat and laugh around on traderji. Just to remain away for a while from dancing prices so as to keep my stress level manageable.

That is why I am giving up this commo trading. for a couple of weeks I did, now I am done. Cause I may like it or not but the fact is 24/7 trading surely will affect my health no matter what excercise I do or eat whatever omega fatty acid rich foods. You can't escape the stress of trading, no matter how much capital you have or confidence in your trading skills. It is a hard medically proven fact. And we as traders must set our priorities right before it gets too late.
Yes we have to draw a line somewhere...this guy was very successful,big capital...big assets. He used to come to my house on Sundays and talk on trading systems etc. He used to trade fairly large ....5000 NF, 700 BNF, 5 large gold, 10 contracts Copper etc....I always used to tell him to trade small and reduce the strain as he had earned so much that he was very comfortable financially...but he used to always say " huh...muze kya hua hai...mai bilkul fit hun..."

Trading definately burns us out....

ST