Diary of a day trader - Part 2

humble

E1 Bhai you have just hit d nail in d head.... well my Sl is 6240 if its taken out then I will exit d shorts n keep the PE short wid me.

They need retail participation which was not happening earlier...how long DII can help them in their manipulation....so 6300 now might be touched and it might spend some time there, and after that I see some fake fears again coming up from Europe...

Looks like a complicated inverted H&S. Definitely agree 6300 will be an interesting place.

The difference I see from the high made in 2010 is that the rally started at 4800 and the current one we can consider to have started from 5500.

Time will let us all know the results.

Humble

Last edited:

EagleOne

Looks like a complicated inverted H&S. Definitely agree 6300 will be an interesting place.

The difference I see from the high made in 2010 is that the rally started at 4800 and the current one we can consider to have started from 5500.

Time will let us all know the results.

Humble
Humble bhai, agar mummy papa kind of investors paisa laga rahe hon toh saala koi prediction karne ka maja bhi hai maket ka. Saale mafia type ke logon ki tareh market ko gashti bana rakha hai inn DII FII MFs aur kalkata ke marwari sethon ne. Aap aur main bas itna kar sakte hain iss gashti ka thoda bahoot maja le lein beech beech mein. :D

Shorting or buying in anticipation of a move and holding when the market is going against us is never a good strategy. If one is short say at 6000 and market has moved against him, I am sure he will miss all opportunities for going long.....he will keep worrying about his loosing position. So as long as trend is up...trade long positions.....we will short when trend changes and then let it go down....

I am reminded of a quote I read somewhere. It goes like this" when Tendulkar or Lara bats, they just think and concentrate on the ball which a bowler running at them is going to bowl....and how he is going to play that ball...they dont think about the kind of ball the bowler will bowl in say 4th ball in 9th over or something....they just play that one ball at a time and if you play that well, their inning is made...

Traders should trade just the current trend they are in....

The above quote might help a few traders to be successful.

Smart_trade

EagleOne

mereliye toh Is beech beechka maja lene keliye abhi bahut kuch seekhna baaki hai.... There is a long list.
Arrey yaar ab iss ke liye koi Kamasutra jaisi kitab padni pade gi? If you badly want to take maja, maja will teach you how to take maja while taking the maja! Kaahe ko time waste aur deemag kharab karoge, bhai, sikhne sikhane ke chakkar mein? Market ko dekho, apne aap bata degi when it is time to take her to bed! :p :lol:

vssoma

dear all,
first of all sorry to post this here....if it not suits here....mods, pls. move/delete the post.
ok, coming to point.
one of my realtive women suffering with diabetic and it damaged bit her kidneys, stomach ( actually i have no idea about this part) and she is really poor that she cannot offered treatment for this which costs nearly 12-15 thousands INR. per one month.

i wrote letter to satya sai foundation for help, n waiting for reply....
and searching with help of google but not good results...

in mean while if u guys you know any doner/org/trust.... pls.... let me know to help this poor lady.
thank you.

EagleOne

Actually, my friend, you are not asking any question. Truth is, you are trying to figure out how to cheat your way to quick success in the market. Sorry, pal, there aint any. I should know because I tried the same trick and soon enough the market wrote - specially for me - a new version of the typical 'horror story' which still sometimes wakes me up in the middle of night and bring angry tears of regret in my eyes. But don't believe me. Go ahead with your little scheme and see what happens. Market is ever ready to oblige a sucker with a new copy of 'horror story'!
ST bhai and other experienced traders might give you advice and general pointers to futures trading, but they won't do the lengthy and painful legwork for you. Nobody can. You want to trade 10 sbi lots like Rajgreenpeace right now, but do you know how much effort he might have put to get to that point? This is the guy I have seen putting charts on TJ at 10 pm at night and again at 7 am next morning. Not for a one or two days but everyday. He is passionately involved 24/7 in what he does. People like him do not bother asking how or why kind of questions but keep their eyes and ears open and learn silently every step of the way. That is how one reaches the top of a mountain, not by parachuting down from a plane. It is bloody insulting to the dignity of the mountain, you know!

I will tell you what. You stick with your cash segment and show yourself, not anyone else, a 20-25% consistent and cumulative (compounding) increase in your capital for a year, and I can guarntee you this: you wouldn't need anyone's help to get you on futures train. You would be sitting in the engine room of that train, man!

All right, friends, I think I am done for the day. Trading is on from tomorrow, so I better start preparing for it. See you next weekend. I wish you all very good health, happiness, and a very successful and profitable trading week. Thank you all for the company. Time well spent. Thanks again. Take care.
The above post I wrote in Ravi's thread on 5th May, as it is now closed I can't quote it there. So I copy pasted it here.
Last night I visited Rajgreenpeace las vegas thread, and realized that I had made an error of judgement. Instead of Rajgreenpeace I should have mentioned Rajasree1. That means the whole paragraph has lost a little of its intended meaning. Error is regretted.

Last edited: