Diary of a day trader - Part 2

EagleOne

Left shoulder is below the head, don' think we can call that an Inverted H&S.

Inverted H&S is more like this: http://thepatternsite.com/hsb.html ?

Humble
You are right. Besides, 5 minute time frame is too choppy for highly effective patterns anyway. They are more likely to trap the traders than give profits. But they do work nonetheless when they work.

EagleOne

Nifty is totally confused. since 10 am it yo-yoed 20 points. Today is Friday. Fry day for options. Come 3pm all of them will be in KFC family bucket! :lol:

Apun trading kareinge ab shaam ko commo ki. Now I get ready to go to town. Sunil bhai, just pray ki crude 30s ka R tod de aur aap shaam ko 100 points le jaayein. Apni yahi dua hai. :)

sunilrhs

Abhi to yeh log meri todne mein lage hue hain:(

Nifty is totally confused. since 10 am it yo-yoed 20 points. Today is Friday. Fry day for options. Come 3pm all of them will be in KFC family bucket! :lol:

Apun trading kareinge ab shaam ko commo ki. Now I get ready to go to town. Sunil bhai, just pray ki crude 30s ka R tod de aur aap shaam ko 100 points le jaayein. Apni yahi dua hai. :)

EagleOne

Abhi to yeh log meri todne mein lage hue hain:(
Most probably Kuch nahin hoga aapke shorts ko. Nifty is too weak. They are just frying options. Bas saali ek baar 6145 tod de. :D

EagleOne

Sunil bhai, I am ready to leave. Just checked Nifty for you. Looks like it's on last make or break legs. Careful. See you.

soft_trader

You are right Eagle, I got fried badly today. Just when I was about to think that my weeks target was met ant I was thinking of some extra bucks, I lost more than two weeks profits and now in loss. :mad: