Diary of a day trader - Part 2

EagleOne

I hope Bears don't start licking a** of Bulls...:D

Disclaimer:- I m already short!!!!!!
By the way, what made you short? I don't see any clear signs of weakness in the market at present. Am I missing something? Or did you short for a quick buck?

EagleOne

sunilrhs

And u r not missing anything E1 Bhai... Welcome back here, had been a big fan of u...:)

By the way, what made you short? I don't see any clear signs of weakness in the market at present. Am I missing something? Or did you short for a quick buck?

Today, i am playing with my darling BNF and BNF darling is playing with me........... :D
took three trades.........and now i am long with my third trade in BNF.......:)

sunilrhs

arrre nahin E1 Bhai...take that in lighter way..Actually I have positional Short wid avg price of 6038..lets see if I m able to close it in this series or if I need to rollover. BTW they were hedged with 6200PE short...

Sorry boss. Thousand apologies. Be own your way.

EagleOne

And u r not missing anything E1 Bhai... Welcome back here, had been a big fan of u...:)
Thanks. :)

Today, i am playing with my darling BNF and BNF darling is playing with me........... :D
took three trades.........and now i am long with my third trade in BNF.......:)
Arrey bhai, uppar kal ke resistance ka jungle toh paar hone dete. Aise hi apna BP oopar neeche karoge. Saali abhi agar bearish ww ban jaaye to sunil bhai ke hare hare daant dikhenge next post mein! :D

EagleOne

arrre nahin E1 Bhai...take that in lighter way..Actually I have positional Short wid avg price of 6038..lets see if I m able to close it in this series or if I need to rollover. BTW they were hedged with 6200PE short...
Sorry boss I didn't know you were short on nifty. I don't track it. Only BNF. I am one man woman kind of a guy, you know. ;)