Day Traders Lounge.

timepass bhai, you mean 5 MB+ size and not Kb, correct ?

Please tell your mobile version etc. Because it seems that the default pics size could be easily changed by changing the appropriate SETTINGS, then you will not need to manually change the snap sizes in some other software. I am not an expert in all this myself, but I am sure, some other Traderji member with such knowledge, can easily help in this.

Thanks and best regards
Right 5MB + :)
Redmi 5A, android 8.1.0, MIUI 11.0.2

Edit : There is no setting for size. I don't want to change the setting for quality

1589202424359.png

May be, Gadkari ji is playing the long game and positioning himself for the civil war that will ensue after Modi ji's (eventual) departure (whenever that may be)... and he is starting to use the tools effectively (he's learning from the best, after all)... seeing him on every traditional media channel, youtube news channels and also on his own web broadcasts, all the while when no one else from the BJP is even visible...

I know it is an unpopular opinion but the following video is so distressing. If only the PM gave atleast 2 days for these migrants to get home and if only there were trains then, we could have made the best possible use of the lockdown. Now this will spread to the rural areas also. And everyone knows the completely pathetic state of the healthcare infrastructure in the country.

This video is very very distressing. I feel incredibly sad actually :(
Just imagine the unbelievable hardships these people took. I was also told that some of these women were pregnant. It is just sad.

Last edited:

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
I know it is an unpopular opinion but the following video is so distressing.

I cannot press like. I'm crying looking at videos of migrants walking, suffering they are going through...

If only PM ever discuss things with others in the field before taking any decision. I could only compare him with Muhammad bin Tuglaq who made decisions without thinking.

I know it is an unpopular opinion but the following video is so distressing. If only the PM gave atleast 2 days for these migrants to get home and if only there were trains then, we could have made the best possible use of the lockdown. Now this will spread to the rural areas also. And everyone knows the completely pathetic state of the healthcare infrastructure in the country.

This video is very very distressing. I feel incredibly sad actually :(
Just imagine the unbelievable hardships these people took. I was also told that some of these women were pregnant. It is just sad.

The scary part is not about migrant distress or sad images. The scary part is that even after witnessing such scenes, this still is an "unpopular opinion".