Data deluxe- mother of all data downloaders suggestions required

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vertigo_1985

Yes. Moderators please remove my previous posts, they don't seem to have any relevance to this thread.
When fully developed this utility will be of great help to everyone and no one would need to look for any other utility, till then we should have some way of getting free data. No one is intending to hijack the thread it was just to help the guys in need.

Mr Kanitkar,

First of all thank you keeping the software free :clapping:, kindly note serious traders like me don't mind donating money for your efforts.

My requirement is simple, I trade only on MCX , very rarely i trade stocks. So I want my odin data to come to amibroker in real time, and I want backfill from odin or from whatever source, so that I get a continuous chart in amibroker.
Even if there is a manual process to update historical data we don't mind. Just make it simple to use that's it.

If your present version is fulfilling my requirement kindly share the software with me, I don't really care for nse bse or mcx sx data compatibility.

can you Plz release the software ASAP bcoz mcx stock exchange is delaying so much cant wait as i m excited for this product
MCX will start only when they could garner minimum membership for trading, untill that is achieved they wont start operations.

And i think, even if they start, their volume initially will be very low, so i dont think anyone will pay much attention to their data.

So i feel Mr kanitkar should launch the application now.

Vertigo_1985

MCX will start only when they could garner minimum membership for trading, untill that is achieved they wont start operations.

And i think, even if they start, their volume initially will be very low, so i dont think anyone will pay much attention to their data.

Yeah, completely agree. Please release it as soon as possible, eveyone waiting for it.

saivenkat

Yeah, completely agree. Please release it as soon as possible, eveyone waiting for it.

waiting...

pls post the downloader soon

:thumb:

This is not going to come up now..let us wait for the Godot..:lol::rofl:

Dear all,
We could not launch it in Diwali due to mcx delay. Now disabling MCX SX related stuff. We adding feature of auto update the application, so we can enable MCX SX later. This will avoid cycle of install, uninstall and install newer version.
In a way, it will ensure all users are running "only" latest version.
Being a retail traders like just like you all, I understand importance of releasing it fast. At moment will not give any date but want to assure that release will happen well before year end 2012.

BTW: google finance api for realtime data is discontinued by google due to pressure from data vendors. As of now, you can pull IEOD and EOD data from google. We can call IEOD api after every few seconds to get updated data but it will not be real time for sure.

We are exploring google integration.
1.idea of auto update data in google drive, which will enable end user to sync it on all machines.
2. Using google calender which will give popup/reminders to user for results calender, AGM, record dates, ex date, board meeting and RBI events, NSE holiday . If user using Andoid phone, he will see it in personal calender.

Does this makes sense?

sir

plz launch it sooooooon, I require the software only for mcx commodities and not for mcx stock exchange, please help us in our trading by giving the software right now

Status
Not open for further replies.