Data deluxe- mother of all data downloaders suggestions required

Status
Not open for further replies.

pankajpari

RSITradeMaster
Hi Mr. Kanitkar,
Just wanted to check if your application will allow users to extract the NSE F&O data (from the various sources mentioned by you) to Excel.

If this facility is not currently available, kindly arrange to include the same in the app. This will be a big help to a lot of traders like me. I was accessing the NSE EOD data from NSE's website using a macro in Excel but now NSE has disabled this facility. I have found another AFL which extracts the data from AmiBroker to .csv file but the process is manual. I am attaching the AFL for your reference.

http://www.4shared.com/office/yf8E8kcb/Pankaj_Parimal_-_Extraction_of.html

It seems to be, Mr. kanitkar is interested in providing a commercial product.

iam ready to pay for it, if the product deserves it.

There is no point of keep everyone guessing day by day.

Absolutely right, I am presently using Manshi RT(stopped using since 10 days back anticipating lauch of Mr Kanitkars software). But now i cannot stop trading just waiting and waiting for this deluxe downloader, Mr Kanitkar just launch the product and charge fees for it and lets get it over with. How much time should we keep waiting. This was going to get launched last month then it was going to be launched before 2012 ends, today we are at 23 Dec almost towards the end of the month.

murthyavr

haha ..very good question ...maybe they are busy celebrating christmas and new year :D ..
Let's not doubt the team's intentions as of now.

However, if they are planning to include all imaginable features in v1.0 itself,
I would like to say that it is just not possible. Things keep changing, bugs keep
surfacing, and the product needs to be revised at regular intervals.

So, if they can make a working copy available soon, the additions/modifications
can be done based on the feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.