Data deluxe- mother of all data downloaders suggestions required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir,

While capturing data from odin, pls provide the facility to get the backfill from google (odin symbols (nse) and google symbols may be different, check it out).

But at present,iam using this procedure.

Can i get tick charts, which is very much need for a daytrader.

Thanks,
s, u can 60 days backfiill from google via with ur odin rt capture script with tick by tick data base for nse cash..
and news feeder are included the same utility,its auto update ...
i am using it...
if u need check http://www.aamaadmisoftware.com/services/
free utilities for small traders..

Last edited:

Vertigo_1985

Do you use system time for time stamp? I think Amibroker does not support tick timestamp in its DDE plugin.
The time used for timestamp is from the NOW terminal. Amibroker does support tick timestamp in DDE, i am using it. Infact i didn't get tick data when i was using Josh utility, how you are getting tick chart in it?

Regards

GTji

The time used for timestamp is from the NOW terminal. Amibroker does support tick timestamp in DDE, i am using it. Infact i didn't get tick data when i was using Josh utility, how you are getting tick chart in it?

Regards
I wrote my own macro for Excel-to-Ab. Are you sure about the DDE timestamp not using system time ? You can check by changing your system time to see if the tick time changes.

Vertigo_1985

I wrote my own macro for Excel-to-Ab. Are you sure about the DDE timestamp not using system time ? You can check by changing your system time to see if the tick time changes.
Hi GTji,
Checked timestamp in symbol -> quote editor, it is indeed taking system time. But you have to synchronize your system time and it won't make much difference. Are you getting tick chart using your own macro ? which version you using of amibroker ?

GTji

Hi GTji,
Checked timestamp in symbol -> quote editor, it is indeed taking system time. But you have to synchronize your system time and it won't make much difference. Are you getting tick chart using your own macro ? which version you using of amibroker ?
I am using latest version of AB. I do get tick charts but probably a tick or two are missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.