Confused - Sharekhan vs Icicidirect vs Hdfc vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise

which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C il tel u the brokers charge a brokerage which is 0.5% for delivery and 0.05% for intraday. plus u pay STT @ 0.025% for intraday and 0.10% on the sell leg. Also u pay a serive tax of 12.24%. No what u can do is that u negotiate with the brokers acc to Volume u trade. For example Religare securities charge 0.01% on intraday and 0.10% ( if im not wrong). For delivery. So thats how u can increase ur gains.
And 5 paisa has a Brokerage commitment of rs 800 a month. And dont be in a misconception that www.5paisa.com means u trade delivery @ 0.05%(that is 5 paisa). Not at all. If im not wrong they charge 0.5% delivery.

Welcome to the Jungle.

Thanks

what????
5 paisa..... means not 5 paisavaaaa.........

great

they are having enough hidden costs.........

so i got to conclusion better to stick with icicidirect.......

just becouse i have no way:mad:

what about brokers like coimbatore capital etc......

hi all,
just now i crossed this page
uner Brokers & Demat Matters

Comparative Table of Brokerage Charges of selected brokerge firms.

the chart tells that india bulls is the best........is there any catch.
since the one created this chart iis the RM of indiabulls i need users opinion...........
i attached the same here for your ref.

hi all,
just now i crossed this page
uner Brokers & Demat Matters

Comparative Table of Brokerage Charges of selected brokerge firms.

the chart tells that india bulls is the best........is there any catch.
since the one created this chart iis the RM of indiabulls i need users opinion...........
i attached the same here for your ref.
Hi,

There are lots of discussion in this forum on individual brokers - their pros and cons. I've gone through many such threads. All will give their opinions on them. Read them and take the necessary points. They are good. If you read them all in one go, you will get to know their details.

[But be prepared to get confused:D :D :D ]
Praveen.

Careful and also read thru other posts on IndiaBulls in customer grievence, Ul have a lot of fun. They have recently sold shares worth Rs 1 Cr from a clients A/c. and this is just a case in Long list of cases. Careful.

hey the comparison chart is an old one?????
also, some firms got the orders frm court?(anybody aware)

about 5 paisa, yes its not just 5 paisa, but is still cheap(even after those hidden charges) i myself hold an account with it.
BUT

...i m luking 4 another account.
i heard about religare.
any info about tht

Sir,

Among reputed online internet share brokers, I prefere Sharekhan for traders becuase they charged me 0.04% brokerage exclusive of statutory taxes and levies. They are most reliable. Previously I traded with 5paise.com, apollo sindhoori and ICICIdirect.com. Apollo is OK. 5paise is worst in services especially reg payments; ICICIdirect is webbased and very slow and high brokerage.

Sir,

Among reputed online internet share brokers, I prefere Sharekhan for traders becuase they charged me 0.04% brokerage exclusive of statutory taxes and levies. They are most reliable. Previously I traded with 5paise.com, apollo sindhoori and ICICIdirect.com. Apollo is OK. 5paise is worst in services especially reg payments; ICICIdirect is webbased and very slow and high brokerage.
Hi Tnr,

0.04% brokerage for intraday? If you dont mind what is your monthly volume which you trade. Because when I'm about to open an account this week, and they are charging 0.1% for intraday and 0.5 for delivery(both excluding tax).

But I know that depending upon our volume we can bargain on the charge.
Thats why curious to know your volume, so that I can get an idea abt the volume.

Thanks,
Praveen.

Status
Not open for further replies.