Confused - Sharekhan vs Icicidirect vs Hdfc vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise

which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Customers can withdraw funds online from there trading account with IndiaBulls , such that funds does gets credited to their bank account next day?

If it is possible, could anybody give me the list of bank, tied up with indiabulls,

plz

From Oct 06 ICICIDIRECT has started value deal. As par that you pay RS 300 for 3 months & trade up to rs 3 lacs. For Rs 600, trade up to 6 lacs & rs 900 trade up to 9 lacs. Plus service charges & stt. But this is in addition to paying ur yearly chargres. Any trade above these limit will be charged as per the normal brokerages. But this is only for resident indians & not for NRIs.:mad: I pay 1.5% total brokerage(one way) plus Rs 1150 yearly fees. :mad:

^^^Rs. 300 is per month and not per 3 months. Also ICICI is fooliing everyone by these value deals as the turnover limit is so low that if u are active than u will surely cross those limits and in effect pay almost the same brokerage u are paying now.

ICICI has the highest brokerage and the worst of overall service...

If one is not serious about brokerage, then I beleive there is no brokerage house as good as Sharekhan. Most transaprent, easy to operate, customer friendly broking house. (This is my observation since 5 years)

Sir,

It is another minus point with SSKI. U hv to forget arbitrage. IN BSE u can trade only such scrips which are not listed in NSE. Hence it is as good as USELESS. I fail to understand as to why SSKI has not provided this facility, inspite of being one of the leading brokerage house. Thye do hv phone trading. But one has to keep pain killers ready for resultant head-ache.

Regards,

(BS BANGERA)

Status
Not open for further replies.