Confused - Sharekhan vs Icicidirect vs Hdfc vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise

which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if u want to go with the trading software then sharekhan is the best according to me as well as value research also.

and Motilaloswal has own trading software but i prefer his value research
its best among broker which is mentioned above.

trading software---- u can analyze chart and taking own decisions. that will be improve ur knowleadge by useing technical analysis.

see money is not important thing , if u want low brokerage then talk to with both broker's RM

alroyraj

if u want to go with the trading software then sharekhan is the best according to me as well as value research also.

and Motilal Oswal has own trading software but i prefer his value research
its best among broker which is mentioned above.

trading software---- u can analyze chart and taking own decisions. that will be improve ur knowledge by using technical analysis.

see money is not important thing , if u want low brokerage then talk to with both broker's RM
I agree with you. Still am informing others so no one gets surprised unnecessary.

Subhadip

i have experiance with many firms initially i find charts of sharekhan to be faraway better. for brokerage negotate hard to let them come to 2 to 3 paisa.
if volume high go with rkglobal 999pm plan or www.halfpaisaonly.com
rememembre in mkt it is said here people having money comes to deal with people having exp&wisdom and in process they have exp &wisdom & LOOSE THE MONEY. once got enough expertise all brks will give u best terms they can bcome profit sharing & without brokerage too. anyway for starters go with sharekhan and try to learn hard . best of luck.:)
thank u for enlightment..
i m using SHAREKHAN for about 6 months..
i m very satisfied with them

Raju

Is anyone aware of
B.N.Rathi Securities Limited (BNRSL) ?

Thanks,
Raju

alroyraj

Is anyone aware of
B.N.Rathi Securities Limited (BNRSL) ?

Thanks,
Raju
it is one of those newer outfits offering lower brokerage . If you get 0.01% intraday or lower or even Rs 9 per futures and options lot go for it. But check back office features and stability of trading terminal (or software).If NSE NOW or on tradeanywhere then its okay ,if Odin then it is the best.

Yup an long time trader here called bunny uses it. It seems the platform is unreliable but the prepaid brokerage gets you 0.01% brokerage. Avoidable if dil mange more.
anand rathi offered me 0.02% brokerage with out prepaid plan and in prepaid plan offer is 0.01%, plan is -if brokerage becomes 6000/- in 6 months.they will credit back to my a/c.plus they r giving me odin. I want to trade in mcx/ncdex.please comment.

alroyraj

anand rathi offered me 0.02% brokerage with out prepaid plan and in prepaid plan offer is 0.01%, plan is -if brokerage becomes 6000/- in 6 months.they will credit back to my a/c.plus they r giving me odin. I want to trade in mcx/ncdex.please comment.
Compared to KEAT,Odin is better.In fact it is the best terminal presently.
The important factors to make the comparison is the speed of execution of the orders ,timely quotes and fast order modification. I heard that KEAT has delayed quotes,also banks has limited bandwidth for trading usually.

Anand rathi offers a better brokerage for you,so better to stick to it.
Kotak is not competitive since it is a bank based brokerage they will not usually lower it below 0.03% intraday /0.3% deli.

Also the per lot brokerage is very good at 20Rs. Go for it.
Prepaid brokerage is decent if you can access it 0.01% intraday. It is better since you are not forced to trade and you can breakeven on trades faster and spend lesser time in any trade. It is excellent. In Sharekhan for 600oyou would get 0.03% intraday rate and Indiabulls bangalore forget about it you need 1 lakh prepaid brokerage for this rate. So enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.