Confused - Sharekhan vs Icicidirect vs Hdfc vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise

which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently I ve trading a/c with sbicapsec. I met a Sharekhan agent today and I was surprised to here that one cannot sell options in Sharekhan? Is it true? In sbi I can simply sell an option(without buying) for some margin amount.

hi
I m hormaz. I work in a stock broking company in bombay. I say 0.55% is still more, why do you wanna give more brokerage. Trade with us we charge 0.30% on delivery and 0.04% on intraday. If your volume increases we can negotiate further on the charges. We give you better service because we are a growing chain and we want to develop relationships. Just try for a month, then if you feel good,you can continue or you can walk off if you dont like it. We give internal tips also. If you feel interested call me on 09820383239 or mail me at [email protected]

Regards
Hormaz Mirza

Hi guys,
I needed one help regarding which online broker to chose. W.R.T. the previous posts, it is clear that icici direct is a bad choice and two of the best options are sharekhan and indiabulls, with india bulls getting an edge over other because of its of software. Please do correct me if i am wrong.:confused:

now the problem is that i am a newbie and have absolute zero knowledge bout stocks and shares. i am learning though but still in no position to make judgements. few days back,sharekhan had come up with a offer for free account opening. i am wondering which one to join. should i go for sharekhan??
please let me know soon because i wont have that offer for long :D

Advantage :RK GLOBAL is the best my dear friends, i have account with them. Best brokerage and best trading platform, prompt payout. their ODIN software is really good. perfect brokerage and billing.
Disadvantage : incase u have any problem in placing orders, back office or technical problems etc... you need to call delhi office each and everytime , but back office and tech team are really good. no need to pay rs 100 or 200 to icici or anyother broker. they are just charging rs9 total comes to not more than 21rs including of taxes for option trading per lot.

I has a good software for trading.
Brokerage charges slightly higher than some other ones like Reliance and Sharekhan but potfolio management services much better than any of the big names in the market for online trading!
great info.thanks.i think i should try their portfolio management services!

Status
Not open for further replies.