Confused - Sharekhan vs Icicidirect vs Hdfc vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise

which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Subhadip

i m new to the investment to share and mutual fund...
i want to invest..
so i contacted with sharekhan..
i ve visited their office in kolkata..
they r saying brokarage of 30 paisa and 5 paisa for delivery and intraday.. and 400 rs for 2nd yr onward amc charge for trading account..
i ve sbi bank account..
they r telling it would take 2 days for money to be transfered from trading account to bank as it would be through chaque and chaque will be coming from mumbai..
also they r saying they will give personalised calling for which share to buy or sell..
tell me please everyone with some experience what do i do?
will i go for sharekhan or go for religare or other broking house..
thank u

nac

^ We share our knowledge and you decide what would be suitable for you. Since you got account with SBI, no broker have tie up with SBI(may be motilal). So it will take two days to get your amount. If they are saying cheque has to come from head office, then it will drag another two days to clear. No matter share khan or religare, this won't differ. I don't got account with SK. So these all are I heard about SK, their platform is good, brokerage is bit high, customer service is Ok to poor. About religare, platform is OK, cheap brokerage, customer service is poor. You can find something about TJ member's trading account here and their view about the same (summary)...
http://www.traderji.com/brokers-tra...om-we-got-our-trading-account.html#post422691

krm

hi

i would suggest you to go for indiabulls only. It has following benefits..
1) NO AMCs, no annual charges, no maintenence charges
2)No monthly commitments
3)Very advanced software, convinient to use.
4)Security Token Service which makes ur transactions absolutely secured.
5)Best brokerage offered.
6)No charges for documents/password reset request(like in case of HDFC n others)
Dear Rahul,

Is there minimum brokerage per order/ no. ?
I mean in case of LITL, what brokerage is applicable? If my brokerage for intra/future is 0.012%, what indiabulls will charge for intraday ? Will it be .012x54/-(cmp)xno of shares or it will be .012x no of shares?
I mean if i trade in penny stocks, is there minimum charges?
Thanks in advance
Regards

krm

Mr Ghosh welcome to share market,I have worked with icicidirect for five years
now and have found that their research is best in the industry
you may have to cough more but you can make it up easily with their tips

alroyraj

Dear Rahul,

Is there minimum brokerage per order/ no. ?
I mean in case of LITL, what brokerage is applicable? If my brokerage for intra/future is 0.012%, what indiabulls will charge for intraday ? Will it be .012x54/-(cmp)xno of shares or it will be .012x no of shares?
I mean if i trade in penny stocks, is there minimum charges?
Thanks in advance
Regards

krm
Indiabulls, Motilal Oswal, India Infoline ( all charge min brokerage of 5 paise per share),and Sharekhan ( 3 paise per share).

For Sojin
I am working in a broking firm in bombay and i can give u best deals regarding brokerage. Just give me your number or call me on 919820383239. I will help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.