Confused - Sharekhan vs Icicidirect vs Hdfc vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise

which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi me new to day trading (intraday). i searched this forum for demo for the trading platforms. i found some demos but all those demos are screen shots only. can i get real demo of online trading platforms of these brokers (not to buy or sell just for checking the charts and live streaming). i dont how many brokers have their own trading platforms. if available please give link to download the software for demo

I got download link from indiabulls but they didnt gave the user id and password

1. share khan trade tiger
2. india infoline
3. icici speed racer
4. power indiabulls
5. rk global
6. geojit paribas
7. reliance money
8. motilal oswal
9. Angel broking
10. smc glogal
11. reliagare

Hi There,

Icicidirect is the BEST one - but bit expensive in terms of brokerage amount...

-Thanks.
Vinit
Hi Rishi,

There is no need to trade in forex OR any other commodity - Best way to make money is to trade / invest in equities.

Below is the list I made money in..and still holding all of them - icicidirect is really the best in terms of research as well.

Some classical GEMS : to make your money triple in just coming one year ...just go and see the balance sheets , growth of these companies and buy them - hold for at least a year and see the amazing profits ...

Company Name CMP
ABG Shipyard 298.85
Ansal Properties 78.7
Asian Granite 58.4
Bajaj Hindustan 230.6
Bharti Shipyad 341.8
Brand Retail 28.25
BSEL Infrastructure 17.8
Country Club Ltd 20.3
Crewbos Ltd 68.05
Dhampur Sugar 142.6
Gitanjali Gems 127.05
Hanag Toys 126.55
Omax Ltd 110.8
Om Metal and Infrastructure 35.3
Parekh Alumix Ltd 152.45
Protoc Ltd 1.55
Sujana Industried 13.1
Sujana Towers 52
Ansal Housing Ltd 68
PRAJ Industries 107
Indian Overseas Bank 111
Action Constructions 45
Kolte Patil Ltd 63
GMR Infra 67
Madhucon Projects 184
Gandhimati Appliances 70

Thanks.

Hello,

I am a novice with a very modest capital of 10k.

My intentions are to learn the process of Trading/ Various Charges involved, other learning processes etc.

I am not going to be into frantic buying/selling for quick buck and so the volume is obviously going to be minimal, perhaps the Positional Trading.

What would be the best Demat/Trading account for me.

Regards,

Last edited:
India Bulls Bad Option. You May want to ask around for their Track Record.. Trust Me Its Ridiculous.. From Scams to Complaints its all over the Place.. If You're looking for Offline trading the smaller firm are way better as far as servicing is concerned. For Online there are a few... Angel undoubtedly one of the best... No matter what people have to say about them if you're a Direct Client. If you want a Sub Brokership. you may wanna take a look at this post... http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/11653-i-want-become-sub-broker-5.html#post406209. Le me know if you guys need any further info.

sbi demat (motilal oswal ) is best for you. less charges and govt based so no chance to any type of fraud

We need to realize that fraud with you're account is a rarity. Having an Account with Motilal Oswal is probably not the best idea. They are extremely heavy on the charges front, their Online trading is as good as non-existent, You need to make sure the stocks you buy on delivery basis get transferred to your Demat & doesn't lie in the companys pool account. Also Keep an active watch on your contract notes to ensure there is no un authorised trades taking place... Revert for any queries

Status
Not open for further replies.