Confused - Sharekhan vs Icicidirect vs Hdfc vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise

which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharekhan accounting is bad. Sometimes they show surplus funds and suddenly without any change,they will show deficiit and charge interest for the shortage of funds. They have done with me several times and will never reply.
ICICI direct,and HDFC brokerage is very high. Customer service of all these brokers is unsatisfactory.

Then Why not to try some Chap broker llike RK Global

Hello everyone,

I am just getting into day trading. I would like to know which brokerage firm is best suited for a beginner with moderate volume and highly rated customer support.

I had been using HDFC Securities for a while...as all of you are aware its no good for a day trader. I also have an unused account with Sharekhan...I would be glad if anyone could help me with your feedback on:

1. Sharekhan (Trade Tiger)
2. RK Global
3. Geojit
4. Angel Trade
5. Ventura

I would also like to know the reliability and customer support specifically of RK Global...(i am sure you would know the fantastic brokerage that they offer...but unsure of their repute)...ventura has a decent terminal but with a few issues regarding BTST and stuff...Sharekhan has been a carefree attitude towards customers...

bunny

Sharekhan customer service is "good", but to get custo9mer service, you have have someone pickup your call! I have always waited for atleast 3 mins on all occasions, and more than 15 mins on couple of occasion listening to "Your call is important to us, please be on the line".

Trade tiger software is excellent, but I have heard that Power India Bulls is even better than trade tiger.

In online account, there is no Relationship manager. So everytime you have some problem, you are at the mercy of of their "Customer Care" which will make you wait 5 mins in line.

If you are a person for whom prompt attention is necessary, or human interaction is necessary when in a problem, Sharekhan is to be avoided under any circumstances. I am with sharekhan only for charts, but since last month, even charting has become buggy. Many bars are missing on charts.

Now I am also considering power india bulls after seeking some reviews on customer service. The exicement of a "cool" charting software has faded now because of buggy charts and length waiting time in customer dis-service.

I am with SSKI since 2001. Oflate, customer service is not so good as it was before. Many a times, I had to re-submit the documents repeatedly for getting the changes done in client master. Even s/w, (Trade Tiger) is poorer. After Mkt hrs. window just opens only in the mornings of trading days. On Holidays it is closed. After Mkt orders are sent late. Brokerage is higher and minimum brokerage is applicable for transactions where volumes are lower than 3200--. Just because of harsh music ( which used to pain my ears and inflate my tele.bills " (your call is important, thank you for your patience"), I gave up Tele-trading. Now come to Chat option. After you log-in to chat, the msg comes" our executives are busy. Please wait for your turn". You wait for over 30 minutes. When your number is last but one, you are automatically logged off. Also, slow in rate refreshing.

Only good with SSKI is, it is most transaparent and are co-operative in communication in writing. (Phone is ruled out - no can afford to wait over 45 minutes). And they are comparatively better. PIB of Inida Bulls is best and their customer service also improved a lot.

But each and every broker or their respective s/w, have some or other defects. I have never come across till now the perfect one.

In the long run, I believe, with little improvement in s/w and its functions, India Bull will emerge as the best broking house in every respect.

bunny

I am with SSKI since 2001. Oflate, customer service is not so good as it was before. Many a times, I had to re-submit the documents repeatedly for getting the changes done in client master. Even s/w, (Trade Tiger) is poorer. After Mkt hrs. window just opens only in the mornings of trading days. On Holidays it is closed. After Mkt orders are sent late. Brokerage is higher and minimum brokerage is applicable for transactions where volumes are lower than 3200--. Just because of harsh music ( which used to pain my ears and inflate my tele.bills " (your call is important, thank you for your patience"), I gave up Tele-trading. Now come to Chat option. After you log-in to chat, the msg comes" our executives are busy. Please wait for your turn". You wait for over 30 minutes. When your number is last but one, you are automatically logged off. Also, slow in rate refreshing.

Only good with SSKI is, it is most transaparent and are co-operative in communication in writing. (Phone is ruled out - no can afford to wait over 45 minutes). And they are comparatively better. PIB of Inida Bulls is best and their customer service also improved a lot.

But each and every broker or their respective s/w, have some or other defects. I have never come across till now the perfect one.

In the long run, I believe, with little improvement in s/w and its functions, India Bull will emerge as the best broking house in every respect.
Oh, the waiting time is troubling almost everyone. I used to think I am the only one who is bothered by.

Then what about Reliance Money.

There were number of complaints. I am not aware of any changes but was client prior to a year. S/w was poor, contract note was just a summary of transactions without subtotals of individual scrips. Hence, I stopped trading with them. Recently, I understand, they have enhanced charges.

Hi All,

I am the trading field from a bit more than 2 years. Per my knowledge and experience I feel what one company offers is not good for another. It depends on what u trade and how much u trade. What u trade I mean (stock market or commodities market) trade or invest in stocks only or futures only or options only or in combination. I do repeat the volume u trade is also very much important.

Just don't take brokerage only into consideration for deciding where to open an account. To discuss your situation, u post your query @ [email protected] or call me other than market timings on 09247215310.

Hi All,

I am the trading field from a bit more than 2 years. Per my knowledge and experience I feel what one company offers is not good for another. It depends on what u trade and how much u trade. What u trade I mean (stock market or commodities market) trade or invest in stocks only or futures only or options only or in combination. I do repeat the volume u trade is also very much important.

Just don't take brokerage only into consideration for deciding where to open an account. To discuss your situation, u post your query @ [email protected] or call me other than market timings on 09247215310.

Status
Not open for further replies.