Astro prediction for Intraday S&P Nifty - Live Updates (only if i've freetime)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont say rahu kaal price move in trending fashion most of the the time what i found from rahu kaal is a Range bound movements only.Which means a Trader's time to enter into market.u may considered lucky or unlucky depends on the placement of Rahu in your chart.
Thanks for this post. But it will be helpful for me if you can provide some actual data. Actually we do not give more importance to Rahu Kaal in north India. But I am open and want to learn if there is some co- relation between chart and earning/losing in share trading. Please reply if you have time. I shall be highly thankful.

Thanks for this post. But it will be helpful for me if you can provide some actual data. Actually we do not give more importance to Rahu Kaal in north India. But I am open and want to learn if there is some co- relation between chart and earning/losing in share trading. Please reply if you have time. I shall be highly thankful.
Rahukaal is a very negative period to be shunned for all auspicious and beneficial activities:stop:. we should avoil trading only if we see that during this period our stoploss are trig and it is not again aplicable to all it varies from indivuaal to indivual and also circumstance to circumstance like some people gets most benifit during this time and the main funda is our mind some times takes wrong decission and we short sell instead of buying or we buy instead of shortsell
its not only related to share mkt but also related to ourdaily day to day life we can say our mind state automatically changes knowingly or unknowingly we take wrong dec during this time period thats the reason i personally only refrain from doing any activity during this period :thumb::thumb:

after all above mentioned literature i will also say that if you get chance so do not let it go.

ya susheel me too ill try to follow your yesterdays advise be bearish and if mkt goes up short sell puts............

trade4joisar

good morning i'm bear today
Hello Susheel, K.Boopathy

I also have same situation like 4209211. Made a huge loss even after getting assisted by people who says we do not make loss trade.
Even as a investor, i entered in 2007 & now have same amount in my account due to subprime loss & now because of scams

Biirth Date: 13/07/1973
Time: 8 PM (minutes required ?? need to search)
Place: Mulund, Mumbai

Thanks in advance

i'm writing contents of my tutorial it may take time

http://www.4shared.com/document/gMM9f20z/Contents.html

This is only contents i will post when i update it.
:thumb:
Thanks a million, Susheel for first step.
Index has a quite a big list of chapters to come :p :clap:

I read through the document, all topic are so amazing, cant wait to read them :p
I wish you had 48 hours of time instead of 24 hours, in a day :)

I will eagerly wait for it. You take your time, buddy. NO RUSH.

Thanks

Last edited:

yeah man lots of chapter to discuss

Hello Susheel, K.Boopathy

I also have same situation like 4209211. Made a huge loss even after getting assisted by people who says we do not make loss trade.
Even as a investor, i entered in 2007 & now have same amount in my account due to subprime loss & now because of scams

Biirth Date: 13/07/1973
Time: 8 PM (minutes required ?? need to search)
Place: Mulund, Mumbai

Thanks in advance
Hi trade4joisar,
Iam working on your chart. If you can give the minute of birth it will be good for precise calculations. Meanwhile try to get dates and periods when you got Max profits and and Max loss, that will be useful for backtesting and calculating the future timing for trading.
Happy Trading:)

Status
Not open for further replies.