Achiievers Equities

soft_trader

soft_trader,

As a thumb rule, anything that is too good to be true...normally isnt...!

Their registered office is at 32/A, Diamond Harbour Road, Shakerbazar, Kolkata 700008.
I think its better to pay them a surprise visit in person before you transfer trading money wt them.
Not a bad idea!!! :)

A good scenario for overall fruitful discussion about Achiievers Equities Ltd. can happen when a responsible representative from their side can join here in Traderji and answer the queries of TJ members just like Zerodha & RKSV people are doing day in & day out.

linkon7

Linkon . SoftTrader

we are suddenly flocking to Achievers but there are really some good local brokerage house - Dayco, Sapphire but we never do business with them as they (!) take large brok %. may be Achievers is ok but we must be vigilant against them - among the good 1 is DAYCO of Mr. Ajit Dey

what is ur take amongst them

sr
Basic function of a broker is to facilitate trade and all i look for is the speed of execution, cost of transaction and customer support. I have nothing to complain and i'm not looking for someone new. I'm happy wt zerodha.

Dear All, Request you to post all your queries to me. I happen to be one of the senior associate of the Organisation where I shall be able to deliver 1st hand information about all the product queries.
Welcome to Traderji Forum !! This will be a good initiative .

Well soft trader started the thread , thanks to him.

It will be good if you post the full offer from you across multiple segments giving various details as it will help members who want to get minute details. :clapping:

Raju

Dear All, Request you to post all your queries to me. I happen to be one of the senior associate of the Organisation where I shall be able to deliver 1st hand information about all the product queries.
Achiievers,

It is nice to have you here to answer our queries.I have received information from you regarding plan and offer.I would open an account once I get feedback/review from my friends in this forum.

Request you to create one online excel like calculator so that we can use it for comparison with existing brokers.
Take care to put all the charges , and do not keep anything hidden .
Please do not hide anything...This is a must even before we fill any form with you all...

Regards,
Raju

Last edited:
Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart to have a good view about our organisation. The details of the Mega Value Plan are as follows :

EQUITIES : Qtrly - 1499/- , Half yrly - 2749/-, Yrly - 4999/-

COMMODITIES : Qtrly - 2999/-, Half Yrly - 5499/-, Yrly - 9999/-

CURRENCY : Qtrly - 4500/-, Half Yrly - 8250/-, Yrly - 15000/-

The client can trade without any limitations or hassels in all these segments on both online and offline platform.

Please note account opening charge would be Rs 750/- one time. Service tax on the Mega Value plan will be as applicable, currently 12.36%.

Our Organisation does not involve in any hidden charges concept and by your blessings we are doing well accross India and client's abroad. The basic charges are like STT, Stamp Duty, Sebi Charges, Service Tax, Transaction charges which are all as per exchange and sebi guidelines. The best part is that in this particular plan we offer ZERO brokerage in all your trading and the same reflects in your contract note also. Due to this, the client gets the benefit of saving the 12.36% service tax on brokerage also. Hence the breakeven levels for any trade becomes much easier to reach and thus maximising profit.

Both the product and our organisation Achiievers Equities Ltd is very very simple and transparent. We just want to provide the best alternative to the investors and traders in our country and abroad. Looking forward to your volumnous support in this regard in helping this organisation meet the mission.

I have gone through some doubts that going forward we might increase the rates or likewise. Please note that currently we donot have any plans to increase the rates or withdraw the services. Yes of course, going forward we may stop selling this product to any new clients , but the existing clients will always keep enjoying the facilities as mentioned throughout their life with us. Hope this clarifies all doubts. Feel free to connect or post further.:thumb:

It's very simple. Just click on the "Post Reply" button and type your post in the "Message" window. Then click on "Submit Reply" button.

Heck maan, so many spammers are able to get through. There is no moderator approval for posting your reply. The moderators step in only if any objectionable material is posted.