Achiievers Equities

I guess all the customers of discount brokers (those who have shifted from the more expensive ones) are in a vicious spiral.. the Jalebi Syndrome.

BTW, RKSV's connectivity etc.. are all fine. Same as Zerodha.

Didnt expect such a post from you.
Heck, I am not very familiar with eating jalebies. Must be years since I had one.

But, here on TJ, I am familiar with traders changing brokers frequently in search of cheaper brokerage with a reasonable trading platform and better margins. Soft_trader is not the only one having accounts with multiple brokers. I have an account with Sharekhan, Zerodha, RKSV and 2 local brokers. Also, Smart_trade must've opened an account with Interactive brokers by now and will be posting his feedback about them.

It's just that Soft_trader, among all the TJ members, was perhaps the first to try them and is posting his feedback. Someone has to be the first, right ? As with Zerodha and RKSV and the others. It does not imply the trader being caught in a spiral.

Creep

Boys, don't be pennywise and pound foolish!!! Dime a dozen guys coming out with low cost model... Tried my hand at RKSV, had also visited their only office with 4 or 5 guys sitting and trying to do their business.. Good times it is alright, but we must be ready for when market falls and don't know if our money itself will be safe with these kind of guys.. I am sticking to Sharekhan.. I am not generalizing and painting everyone with one brush.. But atleast with RKSV, seeing those 4 guys sitting and trying to support I don't know how many people, didnt feel very safe..

And friend, most probably, the best we can ask for right now is rksv, that too if their connectivity is proper.

Running around to save a thousand rupees per month, and trying out new names is not recommended.

If for example, you were having a sharkhan account, and contemplating achieves, its understandable, as the diff could be huge.

Even a sihift from zerodha to rksv is understandable, but where do you go from rksv? Soft trader said they have a very small client base. I would NEVER do business with such a small broker.

But come on, the 2000 per month with rksv is what we would have paid in half a day if we traded with people like indiabulls.

BTW, how is rksv connectivity? downtime? rates refresh? login issues?
RKSV's performance till now has been very satisfactory. In the beginning faced some issues with NOW but that were resolved within a span of a fortnight. Since then everything is smooth , touchwood. ;)

On the other side of the coin if this broker [achiievers] performs satisfactorily then I would really be interested trading Commodities with them which RKSV is not offering.

I don't say that I am adamant favouring just because I am saving few pennies but why should I shy away by not giving an opportunity to someone who tries to perform satisfactorily. Small client base is a matter to certainly think upon but it should not be the only thing to ponder, which I feel.

For RK Global I have read many complaining posts by TJ members who must have their experiences behind such complaints, but there have been lot of posts which I read in RKG's favour too , so this leaves me to decide about RK Global wit-fully. I would certainly weigh about my prospects with them and then only take a course of action. Same goes here.

With this said I also want to caution Soft Trader that he should be extra vigilant while making conclusions . I like to compare this scenario with the disclaimer which goes with Trading ,that says "Trading is risky and one should not commit such capital in trading which is needed for sustaining livelihood."

:)