Achiievers Equities

Hi we happen to be open today on Sunday, being the last day of the month and also the half yearly closing.

Hope you all are having a good time today.....

Stay fit and stay happy.....

Good news for all of you.....

We are coming up with our new corporate office at the following address within the month of October 2012, tentatively.

Achiievers Equities Ltd
Indian Chamber of Commerce
4, India Exchange Place,
6th Floor, Kolkata 700 001.

Will let all of you know about the opening date as soon as available.

Thanks guys for all your support and blessings.

soft_trader

@ achiievers:

Is demat account opening mandatory with you or only trading account can be opened?

Because Brokers like Zerodha, RKSV, RKG and many other brokers allowing to open only trading account for F&O segment.

Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart to have a good view about our organisation. The details of the Mega Value Plan are as follows :

EQUITIES : Qtrly - 1499/- , Half yrly - 2749/-, Yrly - 4999/-

COMMODITIES : Qtrly - 2999/-, Half Yrly - 5499/-, Yrly - 9999/-

CURRENCY : Qtrly - 4500/-, Half Yrly - 8250/-, Yrly - 15000/-

The client can trade without any limitations or hassels in all these segments on both online and offline platform.

Please note account opening charge would be Rs 750/- one time. Service tax on the Mega Value plan will be as applicable, currently 12.36%.

Our Organisation does not involve in any hidden charges concept and by your blessings we are doing well accross India and client's abroad. The basic charges are like STT, Stamp Duty, Sebi Charges, Service Tax, Transaction charges which are all as per exchange and sebi guidelines. The best part is that in this particular plan we offer ZERO brokerage in all your trading and the same reflects in your contract note also. Due to this, the client gets the benefit of saving the 12.36% service tax on brokerage also. Hence the breakeven levels for any trade becomes much easier to reach and thus maximising profit.

Both the product and our organisation Achiievers Equities Ltd is very very simple and transparent. We just want to provide the best alternative to the investors and traders in our country and abroad. Looking forward to your volumnous support in this regard in helping this organisation meet the mission.

I have gone through some doubts that going forward we might increase the rates or likewise. Please note that currently we donot have any plans to increase the rates or withdraw the services. Yes of course, going forward we may stop selling this product to any new clients , but the existing clients will always keep enjoying the facilities as mentioned throughout their life with us. Hope this clarifies all doubts. Feel free to connect or post further.:thumb:
@ achiievers ,

Well now your thread has really picked up speed . :)

A query from my side !!

From the plans which you have mentioned it is clear that one has to make quarterly payments upfront .

My query is that,is this upfront rule applicable for every quarter ? What about a trader who wants to trade month to month . If one is busy for a month and not able to trade then what kind of scenario is applicable for the non tradeable month ? I hope you get my point. :)

@ achiievers ,

Well now your thread has really picked up speed . :)

A query from my side !!

From the plans which you have mentioned it is clear that one has to make quarterly payments upfront .

My query is that,is this upfront rule applicable for every quarter ? What about a trader who wants to trade month to month . If one is busy for a month and not able to trade then what kind of scenario is applicable for the non tradeable month ? I hope you get my point. :)
Good point. If a trader decides to be inactive for a certain period, will he still be charged ? Apparently your minimum charging period is a quarter (3 months). Suppose I join you and trade with you till December, and then remain inactive till June and restart trading in July, then will be charged for the whole period or the inactive months/quarters be refunded ?

Edit : BTW, where is the post quoted by Rockyrobust above ?? :confused: I am getting "Invalid link" error. Have you deleted it ??

Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart to have a good view about our organisation. The details of the Mega Value Plan are as follows :

EQUITIES : Qtrly - 1499/- , Half yrly - 2749/-, Yrly - 4999/-

COMMODITIES : Qtrly - 2999/-, Half Yrly - 5499/-, Yrly - 9999/-

CURRENCY : Qtrly - 4500/-, Half Yrly - 8250/-, Yrly - 15000/-

The client can trade without any limitations or hassels in all these segments on both online and offline platform.

Please note account opening charge would be Rs 750/- one time. Service tax on the Mega Value plan will be as applicable, currently 12.36%.

Our Organisation does not involve in any hidden charges concept and by your blessings we are doing well accross India and client's abroad. The basic charges are like STT, Stamp Duty, Sebi Charges, Service Tax, Transaction charges which are all as per exchange and sebi guidelines. The best part is that in this particular plan we offer ZERO brokerage in all your trading and the same reflects in your contract note also. Due to this, the client gets the benefit of saving the 12.36% service tax on brokerage also. Hence the breakeven levels for any trade becomes much easier to reach and thus maximising profit.

Both the product and our organisation Achiievers Equities Ltd is very very simple and transparent. We just want to provide the best alternative to the investors and traders in our country and abroad. Looking forward to your volumnous support in this regard in helping this organisation meet the mission.

I have gone through some doubts that going forward we might increase the rates or likewise. Please note that currently we donot have any plans to increase the rates or withdraw the services. Yes of course, going forward we may stop selling this product to any new clients , but the existing clients will always keep enjoying the facilities as mentioned throughout their life with us. Hope this clarifies all doubts. Feel free to connect or post further.

Good point. If a trader decides to be inactive for a certain period, will he still be charged ? Apparently your minimum charging period is a quarter (3 months). Suppose I join you and trade with you till December, and then remain inactive till June and restart trading in July, then will be charged for the whole period or the inactive months/quarters be refunded ?

Edit : BTW, where is the post quoted by Rockyrobust above ?? :confused: I am getting "Invalid link" error. Have you deleted it ??
I have not deleted the post .I am able to see my post . Also I am able to see the quoted text in your post . I can't point out what the problem may be .

I have not deleted the post .I am able to see my post . Also I am able to see the quoted text in your post . I can't point out what the problem may be .
Not your post, Rocky, it is the Achiievers' post that isn't reachable. Try finding their original post....

It is post no. 728012

soft_trader

Oh !! Ok ..you were pointing to that post .:p

Yes I am able to see it . It is still there . :)
TP please go to http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/74228-achiievers-equities-6.html#post728009

You will find the original post of Achiievers. Actually there were a double post by Achiievers so I have requested moderators to delete one post. Extremely sorry for any inconvenience caused to you.
Ok.. post no. 728009 is there, post no. 728012 (perhaps a duplicate) is deleted :)