Achiievers Equities

debanjan,

Please let us know your feedback.Which state are u from ?

Regards,
Raju
born n brought up in kolkata... now in ncr for last 3 yrs......
The reason i want to give it a try is :-

1) my net loss till date is Rs 30000. n my brokerage + xyz till date is Rs 70000....SO i have decided to go for cheaper plans........ ( 40000 - 70000 = -30000 )

2) i shortlisted 3 companies : zeroda, compositedge and achiievers .... but the best thing about fixed monthly plan is :- your option trading charge is virtually 0..... was willing to spend upto Rs 1000 per month. but did not get any. (rkglobals 999 plan is only for cash market).....

3) 70000 i have wasted in 4 months.... is too much yaar... the rm will keep on calling u and forcing you to do more trades...ridiculous...... if the company goes bankrupt, at max, i will lose Rs 25000 ( in my trading account)...

4) checked cibil records....may be the revenue stream is not good (as per the CA), but the company has not defaulted ... in fact there is bank gaurantee of approximately 50k rupees.

5) 500 is very cheap man...its worth giving it a try...

Last edited:

Raju

born n brought up in kolkata... now in ncr for last 3 yrs......
The reason i want to give it a try is :-

1) my net loss till date is Rs 30000. n my brokerage + xyz till date is Rs 70000....SO i have decided to go for cheaper plans........ ( 40000 - 70000 = -30000 )

2) i shortlisted 3 companies : zeroda, compositedge and achiievers .... but the best thing about fixed monthly plan is :- your option trading charge is virtually 0..... was willing to spend upto Rs 1000 per month. but did not get any. (rkglobals 999 plan is only for cash market).....

3) 70000 i have wasted in 4 months.... is too much yaar... the rm will keep on calling u and forcing you to do more trades...ridiculous...... if the company goes bankrupt, at max, i will lose Rs 25000 ( in my trading account)...

4) checked cibil records....may be the revenue stream is not good (as per the CA), but the company has not defaulted ... in fact there is bank gaurantee of approximately 50k rupees.

5) 500 is very cheap man...its worth giving it a try...
"in fact there is bank gaurantee of approximately 50k rupees."....Thanks for pointing out..
Sad to hear about your loss .I had similar experience.After such a loss I would suggest you to play with less amount and try to earn consistently ...
Every trade need not be a big winner and losses are inevitable(Try to keep them small).
One of my friends has asked me to practice the following ...

1. Take small winners ...no issues with it.
  2. Take Small losses...no issues with it
  3. Take breakeven trades....no issues with it
  4. Big winners ..This is necessary though comes lesser times.
  5. Big losses....Highly recommended to avoid so point 2 is important

All the best !!!

Regards,
Raju

"in fact there is bank gaurantee of approximately 50k rupees."....Thanks for pointing out..
Sad to hear about your loss .I had similar experience.After such a loss I would suggest you to play with less amount and try to earn consistently ...
Every trade need not be a big winner and losses are inevitable(Try to keep them small).
One of my friends has asked me to practice the following ...

1. Take small winners ...no issues with it.
  2. Take Small losses...no issues with it
  3. Take breakeven trades....no issues with it
  4. Big winners ..This is necessary though comes lesser times.
  5. Big losses....Highly recommended to avoid so point 2 is important

All the best !!!

Regards,
Raju

u know what...we retail investers are usually always in losses....
we make small profit ,,, we book it
we make loss...we wait infinitely to breakeven and then book it (not waiting for the upside that is there in the position after recovering from huge losses.)

so whatever decisions we take regarding booking looss/profit, that should be consistent.

Last edited:

Raju

Debanjan ,

100% agreed ...Consistency builds control and confidence.
I am also trying to make same trades again and again ....Consistency is the King

Regards,
Raju

carnot11

Hello Friends,

Few queries regardsing AEL, please if possible help -

1. Mega Value Plan - Rs 1500/- for 3 months to be paid upfront.

Link - http://achiieversequitiesltd.com/index1.html

What if I decide to take a break / pause from trading after the first three months.
Do I still need to subscribe for min. 3 months ?

Can we take a break of one month or six months and then subscribe for the plan.

Scheme is valid for new clients up to March 2013, after then what are the options ?

2. Scheme is valid for all equity and FNO sections - which all exchanges is the scheme
valid ?

3. Which trading platform is available to clients (like NOW, ODIN, NEST, etc, )?

Enjoy,
CArnot

soft_trader

Hello Friends,

What if I decide to take a break / pause from trading after the first three months.

Scheme is valid for new clients up to March 2013, after then what are the options ?

2. Scheme is valid for all equity and FNO sections - which all exchanges is the scheme
valid ?

3. Which trading platform is available to clients (like NOW, ODIN, NEST, etc, )?

Enjoy,
CArnot
1. No one will force you to re-subscribe for another 3 months. You are free to decide to again subscribe or not. The best thing in Achiievers is there are no auto-renewal of subscription like RKSV in which they (RKSV) automatically debits subscription charges 1st of every month.

2. Scheme valid for Cash (NSE & BSE), NSE F&O

3. NSE NOW

carnot11

Hello Friends,

valid ?

Enjoy,
CArnot
1. No one will force you to re-subscribe for another 3 months. You are free to decide to again subscribe or not. The best thing in Achiievers is there are no auto-renewal of subscription like RKSV in which they (RKSV) automatically debits subscription charges 1st of every month.

3. NSE NOW
No CDS ?? (forex F&O on NSE).
Hello Soft Trader,

Thanks for the replies.

What are the options after March 2013.

Suppose I do not re-subscribe to 3 month, remain inactive for say 6-7 months.

After 7 months do I have to subscribe to 3 months before trading or it is automatically subrisced to.

If not automatic and I do subriscibe then there must be some default brokerage slab ? If yes, please let us know.

What about NSE Currency FNO ?

Is there a similar scheme for Commodities (MCX), currency (MCX-SX) and equities and FNO (MCX-SX when active). If yes, what is the trading platform ?

Thanks for your time and help.

I request Achiievers Equities to help if Soft Trader is unable to help.

Enjoy,
CArnot

3. NSE NOW
soft trader,,, can u tell us whats the breakeven point for nifty futures.