Achiievers Equities

Raju

It is very simple, you don't even need a CA for this..

Go to: http://mca.gov.in/MCA21

You will see register and login ..

First register..

Then login..

Once logged in, you will see an option view public documents on the left..

Clicking on this will open you a new search box, mention the first few characters of the company and click search.. In your case use VNS capital and search, you will find the company..

Click on the company, it will now ask you to pay Rs 50 online to download documents..

You will have access to all information in a jiffy.. ;)..

In today's world, no one can lie and get away.. Like the way this thread owner claims to be amongst the biggest brokers in the country, but for the last financial year, their turnover was some 5lks(revenue, that is how much business was done:) ).. BEnefit of doubt, if they are doing business in a subsidary name, but I guess the achiievers guy has to come clarify that..
Creep,

HatsOff to you Man.Very good info ..Happy to have you in TJ...

Regards,
Raju

Hello Achievers, despite of your lowest brokerage plan so far in INDIA, why you are not aggressively advertising. Are you the member in MCX SX also. Please reply. Ofcourse iam trading with you. Sofar no problem regarding service and back office.

a1b1trader

Hi Soft Traders
It has been about a month since you are trading/dealing with achiivers.
How is yours experience with them.
Can you please share your reviews with we TJ members.
Thanks

soft_trader

Hi Soft Traders
It has been about a month since you are trading/dealing with achiivers.
How is yours experience with them.
Can you please share your reviews with we TJ members.
Thanks
Hi a1b1,

Sorry for late reply. Yes, I has been a month I am trading with achiievers. everything is going smooth so far except the stocks in DP issue. Otherwise for pure vanilla trading, I am extremely extremely satisfied. :)

Can you furnish the statutory charges i.e. STT, Stamp Duty, Sebi Charges, Service Tax, Transaction charges etc. in detail and sectorwise (Equity/FO, Commodity and Curreny)? I mean to say the rate of the said charges and on what value. Further, also mention what's the exposure margin you are offering and how a trader can utilise his/her margin money for equity, F&O, Commodity & Currency.

Awaiting your reply.

soft_trader

Can you furnish the statutory charges i.e. STT, Stamp Duty, Sebi Charges, Service Tax, Transaction charges etc. in detail and sectorwise (Equity/FO, Commodity and Curreny)? I mean to say the rate of the said charges and on what value. Further, also mention what's the exposure margin you are offering and how a trader can utilise his/her margin money for equity, F&O, Commodity & Currency.

Awaiting your reply.
STT is same for all brokers.

Stamp duty charged is Rs. 200 per crore.

Again SEBI & Service tax is same for all brokers.

Turnover charge is Rs. 7500/- per crore in Options and around Rs 390/- per crore for Futures

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intraday margin is provided 2 times for Futures and options writing and for Cash segment it is 5 times. Full margin required for overnight positions.

Last edited:
hello softtrader,,,,,,kya hua sirjiiiiii...koi responce nahi mil raha hai Achiievers Equities ki taraf se,takriban 1 month to go :confused: koi problemmmmmmm hai kya :D:D:D: :lol::lol:

soft_trader

hello softtrader,,,,,,kya hua sirjiiiiii...koi responce nahi mil raha hai Achiievers Equities ki taraf se,takriban 1 month to go :confused: koi problemmmmmmm hai kya :D:D:D: :lol::lol:
Maybe the person replying here from Achiievers has a problem. Maybe he can't face all the criticism made by some traderji members. But As a client of them I am very happy and satisfied with their service.

One thing to update all of you, is that, I have earlier made some posts regarding non-credit of shares in my Demat account. That is solved now, all the shares now comes directly in my demat in T+2. But I am not getting margin against them, and I don't need them also. :)

For margin against DP a mandate form needs to be signed to move DP holdings to their beneficiary account after which they will be able to provide margins.