Achiievers Equities

soft_trader

soft_trader

Yes debanjan you are right.
The account opening charges is 750 INR, which I think is on the higher side but it is a one time charge, so will not matter much, if we compare overall calculations.

I hope the above information is sufficient.
Thanks a1b1 for that. You posted just a minute before me. :D

You pointed it out correctly that though the account opening charge is on the higher side. As it is one time charge it is still negligible compared to it's competitors.

The nearest plan to Achiievers MVP is Smarttradeonline's unlimited plan of Rs. 1899 + ST. So that comes up to Rs. 2133/- per Month

While Achiievers is 1499 + ST = Rs. 1684/- for 3 Months.

So, in a year you will pay Rs. 25,596/- to VNS and Rs. 8,532/- to Achiievers. Savings of Rs. 17,000 +

Also if we subscribe to MVP plan of one year upfront then it will be Rs. 4999 + ST = Rs. 5,616/- which will come up to a savings of almost Rs. 20,000/-

Last edited:

a1b1trader

Yes, you are right

VNS is no where near to Achiivers, in terms of charges.

Achiivers would have got good business from traderji members as per their charges etc, but CREEP, who I think is a sub broker for Sharekhan, made a hotch potch for Achiivers, as Achiivers went silent after creeps posts.

If you look for the creeps posts, it was only on/against discount brokers and nothing else. He joined traderji on 23.5.12 and had written 35 posts till 21.12.12 and most of the posts were against RKSV, RKG, Zerodha, Composite Edge, Achiivers and now SmartTradeOnline, all discount brokers

Raju

Yes, you are right

VNS is no where near to Achiivers, in terms of charges.

Achiivers would have got good business from traderji members as per their charges etc, but CREEP, who I think is a sub broker for Sharekhan, made a hotch potch for Achiivers, as Achiivers went silent after creeps posts.

If you look for the creeps posts, it was only on/against discount brokers and nothing else. He joined traderji on 23.5.12 and had written 35 posts till 21.12.12 and most of the posts were against RKSV, RKG, Zerodha, Composite Edge, Achiivers and now SmartTradeOnline, all discount brokers
I was also about to open account when Creep informed us about their IT returns.And main thing is AEL's representative stopped answering our queries.

Regards,
Raju

soft_trader

You are right Dear...even I noticed the same thing...and gave a taste of his own medicine...and after that he has been silent...good for us..we will trade where we can save some money...if in our attempt to be a trader we are not able to make money ..the minimum we will always do is to save some of our hard earned money on brokerage...and for anyone of us trading with somewhat small capital..it is always beneficial that we can save some money at least on brokerage....By the way I am going through everything and post my opinion soon...as I require to go with the finer details associated with each one of them...and since I think all of them use NSE-NOW...Reliability of trading platform is of the highest level...

Will do some research so that all of us benefit due to reduced brokerage ...and get the best deal...

Regards and Happy Trading:thumb:
Thank you Sumitji from the bottom of my heart. You really help us to stop poking of creep. :D After the disappearance of Achiievers I was having a personal grudge against Creep. But as per forum rules I kept silent.
Because of this Creep Achiievers' representative stopped coming to this forum. :annoyed: I agree with you.... "A PENNY SAVED IS A PENNY EARNED"

hi softtrader ji I am to allrounder , I can post in any forum any thread. Me liberty, koi suck.:D Softtrader living your contract note which is posted. First contract note transaction charges in 23.06, security transaction charges 50, SEBI charges 0.59, stamp duty 12, Service Tax Own transaction charges of 2.85, total = 88.5 rs.,Rksv in the quantity of the total charges = 77.98, breakeven point=1.56,profit=17.02, Sevice Tax Charges = = 1.63, edu.cess = 0.03, higher edu.cess=0.02,stamp duty=11.83,sebi turnover=0.59 and stototal charges = 78.64, breakeven point = 1.57, profit = 16.36, stt.= 50, trunover charge = 14.19, service, edu.cess and Higher edu.cess = 1.75, other charges 12.42
and achiever higher transaction charges,higher stamp duty charges, to rksv & sto is better option equity,equity future & currency :)and commodity higher stamp duty achiiever stamp duty 10000=1 rs.,to 10000000=1000 rs stamp duty ok,transaction charges=0.005% mean 10000000=500+service tax,
So if I do work on crude oil buy 5294,sell 5296 10 lot to charges 1500+other charges,and zrodha Breakeven Point 0.57 per 10 Lot ,total charges 568.50rs. to zerodha is better option,:)If the brokerage charges Achiiever less. But the work will come only at the brokerage charge, extra charges that much extra, extra charges levied by the brokerage is to Achiiever.Rksv, Sto & zerodha than Breakeven point of Achiaver is very higher. Breakeven point of Achiiever in equity option is lower than other,ismai koi sak nahi,:D:D my post ke thru, you decide yourself the which is Better brokerages houses :thumb::thumb: