Achiievers Equities

soft_trader

Hello Soft Trader,

Thanks for the replies.

What are the options after March 2013.

Suppose I do not re-subscribe to 3 month, remain inactive for say 6-7 months.

After 7 months do I have to subscribe to 3 months before trading or it is automatically subrisced to.

If not automatic and I do subriscibe then there must be some default brokerage slab ? If yes, please let us know.

Thanks for your time and help.

I request Achiievers Equities to help if Soft Trader is unable to help.

Enjoy,
CArnot
Well good question.

The traders who opens new accounts with Achiievers before March 31, 2013 will get the benefit of Mega value plan, and they will continue to get the benefit of Mega value plan (MVP) for their life.

There will not be any issue if you remain inactive for few months after using 3 months of MVP. If you start trading after 7 months or whatever may be the time you will not get subscribed to MVP automatically. To subscribe you have to send a mail to them requesting that you want to subscribe again and giving your consent for debiting you ledger for the MVP Plan.

After the expiry of MVP plan if you do not subscribe to MVP then you will be charged at 0.50% delivery and 0.05% intraday.

Best,
Soft_trader

Last edited:

soft_trader

No CDS ?? (forex F&O on NSE).
Hello Soft Trader,

What about NSE Currency FNO ?

Is there a similar scheme for Commodities (MCX), currency (MCX-SX) and equities and FNO (MCX-SX when active). If yes, what is the trading platform ?

Thanks for your time and help.

Enjoy,
CArnot
Well NSE CDS is available with them. But requires a separate subscription.

Achiievers also has similar plan for Currency and Commodity also. For Currency (NSE & MCX-SX) and Commodity (MCX & NCDEX) they will provide ODIN which is also free.

EQUITIES : Qtrly - 1499/- , Half yrly - 2749/-, Yrly - 4999/-

COMMODITIES : Qtrly - 2999/-, Half Yrly - 5499/-, Yrly - 9999/-

CURRENCY : Qtrly - 4500/-, Half Yrly - 8250/-, Yrly - 15000/-

Service tax on the Mega Value plan will be as applicable, currently 12.36%.

I fail to understand why their charges for currency is so high. :mad: :confused: Both Equity and Commodity MVP looks reasonable to me. :)

Its a really good information...but to do exact comparison do you have any idea of how much they charge under transaction charges ...because in this world of Discount Broking Transaction charges is the heading inder which I have many of these firms are charging exorbitantly high charges except Smarttradeonle/RSKV and Bezel...so just to be fair...exact value proposition as far as the only parameter (Brokerage) is converned if we know exactly what are the other charges they charge under various headings....consider another Discount firm Compositr Edge for example ..I found out that they are charging Rs. 450/crore as Transaction charges... so the value proposition is lost...if we are comparing the exact charges will give a more clear picture to make a decision rather than pure brokerage..

Regards and Happy Trading:thumb:
brokerage in bezel???

Its a really good information...but to do exact comparison do you have any idea of how much they charge under transaction charges ...because in this world of Discount Broking Transaction charges is the heading inder which I have many of these firms are charging exorbitantly high charges except Smarttradeonle/RSKV and Bezel...so just to be fair...exact value proposition as far as the only parameter (Brokerage) is converned if we know exactly what are the other charges they charge under various headings....consider another Discount firm Compositr Edge for example ..I found out that they are charging Rs. 450/crore as Transaction charges... so the value proposition is lost...if we are comparing the exact charges will give a more clear picture to make a decision rather than pure brokerage..

Regards and Happy Trading:thumb:
They had posted all that somewhere in this thread. Anyway, here's the .pdf file detailing their various charges. Hope you will compare and give us the accurate picture. :thumb:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B7LJe-WLgHQFUTBqdEluTFdSUFU

a1b1trader

account opening charges of 750 is there right????
@SOFTTRADER....Can you please tell us about the account opening charges as well as DP charges...and as you told that they really do not encourage opening up trading account without DP....please for my benefit mention the DP Charges also...so that I can compare it with offers by other discount broking firms..

Regards and Happy Trading
Yes debanjan you are right.
The account opening charges is 750 INR, which I think is on the higher side but it is a one time charge, so will not matter much, if we compare overall calculations.

SKS, ST has already posted at post no 268 for DP charges etc.
However, the post #268 is as follows

One thing I should mention is Account opening charge is Rs. 750/- which doesn't includes DP first year AMC.

DP AMC is Rs. 400 + service tax. Which will be levied after account opening.

If you sell any shares from your Demat i.e. Delivery sell the charges will be (Rs. 12 + Service tax) + (CDSL charge of Rs. 5.50 + service tax)
I hope the above information is sufficient.