600 points in Nifty Future every 3 months..

Status
Not open for further replies.

rh6996

i have been working as per dts guys and being achieving 180+ in nifty and 450+ in banknifty from past 3months. All this for only rs 500 per month so i hope you keep charges competetive from your side.
How many lots do you trade in DTS? They gurantee 200 points in NF in 4 lots, this is what is mentioned on their site!! :D

imfine

Regarding the point tht u say that how much we actually book matters not how much we MAY have got is very correct and in the posts I have expressed regretting missing all the points right in the first post itself..

And the objective of this thread tht is 600 points in 3 months(~200 points a month) is calculated based on actual points booked and not on max potential of the call.. So dont worry for tht..!!
Hi

gud going,

but I feel aiming 600 points in a qtr is very very less.

as per some of the methods (very few) discussed on this forum making more then 600 points in a month is possible infact easy. this month till date i have pocketed 299 + 86( today's points ) = 385 points. highest performance in may'12 was 820 points.

thanks.

Hi

gud going,

as per some of the methods (very few) discussed on this forum making more then 600 points in a month is possible infact easy. this month till date i have pocketed 299 + 86( today's points ) = 385 points. highest performance in aug'12 was 820 points.

thanks.

pls explain the methodology in that case

Many will will thank u..!!

For all my fellow friends and traders..!!

DOUBLE YOUR MONEY IN 10 MONTHS (GUARANTEED) (10 % * 10 months = 100 %)

What I m abt to say may sound purely illogical for some, but no worries for me.!!
I m up with a system which can give 600 points in any given quarter(3 months) in NIFTY FUTURES..

It has been adequately backtested for long periods of time and results are wonderful

For all those who are satisfied with a minimum 10 % return i.e. 100 net points every month in NIFTY FUTURES (consistently) are welcomed to see the first posts of the system.. I will be posting all the trades online( pls allow upto 2 mins time lag)..

Considerations:
1. All those who wish to trade 10 lots on a positional basis can actually reap the benefits of the system.. (Wil tell at a later point why I say this..)
2. Minimum Investment required for trading is 5 lakhs.. (Money Management rules of this system allow only 2 lots per lakh.)
3. Pls avoid from any manual decision making..
4. The above are the ONLY prerequisites of the system..

Pls Note:
1. A lot of hard work and resources have been plugged in for developing the system.. Pls DO NOT ask for the system. It is purely a business model..
2. A full one month of trades will be posted online, making a past performance report after one month..
3. All friends and traders following this thread are requested NOT to trade this month using these recommendations and just to see how the system works..
4. The recommendations shared in the thread are purely mechanical and should not be used for any trading purposes.. Any responsibility will not be accounted for..

This was the first post on this thread.. Pls go through it agian word by word

rh6996

Hi

gud going,

as per some of the methods (very few) discussed on this forum making more then 600 points in a month is possible infact easy. this month till date i have pocketed 299 + 86( today's points ) = 385 points. highest performance in may'12 was 820 points.

thanks.
Easy on paper only!! A strategy giving 300 points in a month may even give losses in actual trading!! The discipline, i.e fear and greed and use on a traders own intellect play a BIG role!!! SO its easier said than done!! You have indded done great!! If this be your monthly average just calculate the % return in an year!! Its toooooo good to be true.... :D
A consistent 200 points per month and if one adds a lot of nifty every 3rd month, just see what he would be earning in a period of 3 years!!
These are all paper talks.. people who actully do it, probably dont have time to be here and waste time!!! :D

Easy on paper only!! A strategy giving 300 points in a month may even give losses in actual trading!! The discipline, i.e fear and greed and use on a traders own intellect play a BIG role!!! SO its easier said than done!! You have indded done great!! If this be your monthly average just calculate the % return in an year!! Its toooooo good to be true.... :D
A consistent 200 points per month and if one adds a lot of nifty every 3rd month, just see what he would be earning in a period of 3 years!!
These are all paper talks.. people who actully do it, probably dont have time to be here and waste time!!! :D
Very well said.. and every word of the above post applies to me as well.. But here there's a little difference.. I have done my homework backtesting the system and I happen to trade arrow to arrow as per the system avoiding all fear and greed..

This is where I am asking not to book at the lows and the highs but at the reverse only..

Status
Not open for further replies.