600 points in Nifty Future every 3 months..

Status
Not open for further replies.

meena07

I missed to post the call today.. delayed by 15 mins.. Short call came at 5108.. I avoided it.. CMP 5118.. But I will count the call in my calculation. System running short from 5108... I will enter short if nifty breaches that level now.. (after current time 1.48)
did you get opportunity for 'actual' shorting after 1.48 ?

What's cuurent situation? Are u holding cuurent short initiated at 5108 ?

did you get opportunity for 'actual' shorting after 1.48 ?

What's cuurent situation? Are u holding cuurent short initiated at 5108 ?
No i did not short.. In my last post, I wrote that I will short below 5108..and after 1.48, nifty did not reach 5108 again..!! So I did not enter short.. System gave a buy call again..So I am continuing with my initial BUY call.. But for posts here... I will calculate the loss on today's short call.. Just shared my todays trade.. I have mentioned in some of the initial posts here that with some tracking of the system, it is possible at times to outperform the system.. (Just that, I could do today.. :) )

Chart for the day is posted in next trade...

rkkarnani

No i did not short.. In my last post, I wrote that I will short below 5108..and after 1.48, nifty did not reach 5108 again..!! So I did not enter short.. System gave a buy call again..So I am continuing with my initial BUY call.. But for posts here... I will calculate the loss on today's short call.. Just shared my todays trade.. I have mentioned in some of the initial posts here that with some tracking of the system, it is possible at times to outperform the system.. (Just that, I could do today.. :) )

Chart for the day is posted in next trade...
Nice effort here... may convince quiet a few that it is possible to achieve 200 points Profit in NF per month!!
However could not understand the statement " with some tracking of the system, it is possible at times to outperform the system" ! This just for healthy arguments sake and not written to pull your leg!! :D
When we have a system based trading we also have Trading rules attached to it! If we out perform the system would it mean we deviated from the rules!!!?? We lost discipline??
Please continue your good work!!!

Nice effort here... may convince quiet a few that it is possible to achieve 200 points Profit in NF per month!!
However could not understand the statement " with some tracking of the system, it is possible at times to outperform the system" ! This just for healthy arguments sake and not written to pull your leg!! :D
When we have a system based trading we also have Trading rules attached to it! If we out perform the system would it mean we deviated from the rules!!!?? We lost discipline??
Please continue your good work!!!

;)

As u have already said, that I may convince some of them.. Then I must also say..that I consider that I will convice some of the best people also.. And the list also includes u...
Apart from being smart with my language..PLs ignore that as it was just for some fun...COming back to the main theme..Our trades...

U r right tht in the pursuit to outperforming our system, we may get indisciplined.. BUt if u read my last post carefully, u will find that the short came at 5108 yesterday and I did not take the short call rather I continued my LONG call.. The idea was to short if the level 5108 was broken again.. NO SELL Call will give u profits if the levels do not go below the entry point....Hope I am clear..!!

rkkarnani

;)

As u have already said, that I may convince some of them.. Then I must also say..that I consider that I will convice some of the best people also.. And the list also includes u...
Apart from being smart with my language..PLs ignore that as it was just for some fun...COming back to the main theme..Our trades...

U r right tht in the pursuit to outperforming our system, we may get indisciplined.. BUt if u read my last post carefully, u will find that the short came at 5108 yesterday and I did not take the short call rather I continued my LONG call.. The idea was to short if the level 5108 was broken again.. NO SELL Call will give u profits if the levels do not go below the entry point....Hope I am clear..!!
You are quiet late in convincing me that 200 points of profit per month in NF is possible... I got convinced way back in 2006/07 when Nifty was trading around 4000 levels!!! :D
And for the rest of your post about not taking the short though the strategy/system did give a shorting level... I would suggest, introspect!!! just because you now have seen the right side of the chart you can write what you have written... for all it matters Market in this instance could have humbled you by moving to 5050 levels and you would regretted not sticking to the rules!!! Now you gained on some points by not taking the short call but you surely also "gained" confidence that you can with your discreation "outperform" your strategy/system and this could prove to be a "fatal" trait in you and for that matter any trader who trades in this manner!!!
And I hasten to add that in case your Strategy says that you need to Short only when the level is broken on "second" attempt... well then you are correct in what you did... however in such a case you cannot claim that you outperformed the system as the system would have this rule too!!! :p

You are quiet late in convincing me that 200 points of profit per month in NF is possible... I got convinced way back in 2006/07 when Nifty was trading around 4000 levels!!! :D
And for the rest of your post about not taking the short though the strategy/system did give a shorting level... I would suggest, introspect!!! just because you now have seen the right side of the chart you can write what you have written... for all it matters Market in this instance could have humbled you by moving to 5050 levels and you would regretted not sticking to the rules!!! Now you gained on some points by not taking the short call but you surely also "gained" confidence that you can with your discreation "outperform" your strategy/system and this could prove to be a "fatal" trait in you and for that matter any trader who trades in this manner!!!
And I hasten to add that in case your Strategy says that you need to Short only when the level is broken on "second" attempt... well then you are correct in what you did... however in such a case you cannot claim that you outperformed the system as the system would have this rule too!!! :p
Thnx for ur views.. BUt I DISAGREE..

1. I did not write ll this now.. If u see earlier post, u will find that I avoided the buy call on its inception.. Lets talk technically.. (and not emotionally or how I think markets will behave).. Any call is to be entered at the close price of the candle.. The close as 5108.. Now if that level is not reached, how can I enter a trade.. Of course, I can enter higher.. This I would have done, if I thought I wanted to outperform the system by getting additional 2 to 5 points higher than system's entry.. However, what I did was put a SL Sell Order just one point lower the entry.. In this way I remained with the system but only in the winning stride.. Since the system is a SAR system, so i did not go short and continued my LONG...

I hope this will convince u that I am with my system.. and never against it..

Status
Not open for further replies.