Zerodhaaaaaaaaa

TheDreamer

Zerodha has removed details of other (transaction) charges from their website.

Old hindi proverb----CHOR KI DAADHI ME TINKAA
HA HA HA
Vickky,

Do you have anything else to contribute in the forum other than bashing Zerodha!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Zerodha people are the most ethical of all the brokers I have dealt with (the list includes Sharekhan, Angel, Indiabulls, RKG, Bezel and the superthief - Reliancemoney)... :thumb:

Vickky,

Do you have anything else to contribute in the forum other than bashing Zerodha!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Zerodha people are the most ethical of all the brokers I have dealt with (the list includes Sharekhan, Angel, Indiabulls, RKG, Bezel and the superthief - Reliancemoney)... :thumb:
Is it crime to create awareness about the malpractice of charging anything in the name of statuary charges.
I am contributing the most to community.

Is it crime to create awareness about the malpractice of charging anything in the name of statuary charges.
When/Where has Zerodha said that transaction charges are statutory charges ?? :confused:

TheDreamer

What awareness you are creating other than castigating Zerodha!!! The turnover charges of Zerodha is on the higher side and they have already mentioned it several times... take it or leave it...