Zerodhaaaaaaaaa

I have opened trading a/c with zerodha few months back, i mainly trade in future. I have opened a/c with you for saving my hard earned money because of your lower brokerage.On receiving contract note i was just shocked to find extra charges other than brokerage
Were astronomically high. here is the comparison
of what i should be charged and how much i have been getting charged.
PER CRORE(AS PER NSE)

850 -stt
200--transaction charge
20---sebi charge
200--- stamp duty
total Rs1300 (INCLUDING SERVICE TAX)
ZERODHA CHARGES

PER CRORE(AS PER ZERODHA)
850-STT
490--TRANSACTION CHAGES
10--SEBI CHHARGES
50-- STAMP DUTY
62 (service tax)
2 (education plus higher education cess)
TOTAL—Rs 1464
What is more shocking that your charges should be Rs 150 less as stamp duty per crore in KARNATAKA is only rs 50 as compare to Rs 200 per crore in rest of the country. SO YOUR NET TRANSACTION CHARGES ARE Rs 324 HIGHER THAN WHAT IT SHOULD BE.
Zerodha, would you mind taking the pain in explaining this( cheating or fraud ).
May be Zerodha need to do this to maintain the member who act as their PR IN THE INTERNET.
It is really shame full when yesterday TERRYBHAI raised this issue in the behalf of trading community, these very people turned hostile against him.

I have opened trading a/c with zerodha few months back, i mainly trade in future. I have opened a/c with you for saving my hard earned money because of your lower brokerage.On receiving contract note i was just shocked to find extra charges other than brokerage
Were astronomically high. here is the comparison
of what i should be charged and how much i have been getting charged.
PER CRORE(AS PER NSE)

850 -stt
200--transaction charge
20---sebi charge
200--- stamp duty
total Rs1300 (INCLUDING SERVICE TAX)
ZERODHA CHARGES

PER CRORE(AS PER ZERODHA)
850-STT
490--TRANSACTION CHAGES
10--SEBI CHHARGES
50-- STAMP DUTY
62 (service tax)
2 (education plus higher education cess)
TOTALRs 1464
What is more shocking that your charges should be Rs 150 less as stamp duty per crore in KARNATAKA is only rs 50 as compare to Rs 200 per crore in rest of the country. SO YOUR NET TRANSACTION CHARGES ARE Rs 324 HIGHER THAN WHAT IT SHOULD BE.
Zerodha, would you mind taking the pain in explaining this( cheating or fraud ).
May be Zerodha need to do this to maintain the member who act as their PR IN THE INTERNET.
It is really shame full when yesterday TERRYBHAI raised this issue in the behalf of trading community, these very people turned hostile against him.
Vickky, from where did you get the NSE figures ?? Anyway, if the difference is about Rs. 150-200 between the NSE and the broker, it's ok. The broker has to cover his expenses and make some profit too, in order to operate. As end users, we are not dealing with NSE directly and have to operate through a broker. So, we look for a broker who charges as close to the NSE charges as possible and provides a decent trading platform + service.

But why are you only targetting Zerodha ??? Why don't you provide figures for other brokers (apart from RKSV and Bezel). Terrybhai is yet to respond to this post of mine.

Ok. Got it.

(STT+Tran.charges+Serv.tax+ Edu cess + higher edu cess + stamp duty + Sebi charges)
For Zerodha, it would be 856.76+490+28+0.56+0.28+50+10.07 = Rs.1435.67

What are the figures for Sharekhan, Reliance Money, Motilal Oswal & Bezel. I want to know which charges are less, making them cheaper than Zerodha or RKSV

Vickky, from where did you get the NSE figures ?? Anyway, if the difference is about Rs. 150-200 between the NSE and the broker, it's ok. The broker has to cover his expenses and make some profit too, in order to operate. As end users, we are not dealing with NSE directly and have to operate through a broker. So, we look for a broker who charges as close to the NSE charges as possible and provides a decent trading platform + service.

But why are you only targetting Zerodha ??? Why don't you provide figures for other brokers (apart from RKSV and Bezel). Terrybhai is yet to respond to this post of mine.
difference is in transaction cost, other broker charge Rs 200 while Zerodha charges RS 490. I am not tragetting any one, because if they reduce it, every trader who is associated with them will be benifitted.

difference is in transaction cost, other broker charge Rs 200 while Zerodha charges RS 490. I am not tragetting any one, because if they reduce it, every trader who is associated with them will be benifitted.
Which other broker is charging Rs. 200 as transaction charges ?? RKSV is charging Rs. 230, Sharekhan 550...