Your suggestions please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir,

The Traderji.com is best for those trading in shares, as it is open to all who express their views/experiences etc. One can learn/choose broker etc. bcoz of this site. Unlimited thanks.

Dear Traderji,

Thanks a lot really for this great service. All at free of cost. So far I was reading. Now it is making me to be part of it. I rarely was impressed with such initiatives. But yes this site is great. Now I am thinking to start such for some social cause.

One request. When we start reading various threads and replies we end up in switching to next page after every 10 replies. Can we add here a feature to define how many replies we need on each page. Or atleast changing existing page of 10 replies to to higher number (may be 25). This is something like search page of google wherein we can go to preferences and change number of searches on pages to desired number.

I hope you will appreciate my conceren. Since last week, everyday, I am spending more than 2/3 hours on traderji to complete my backlog of various threads (I am unable to control my desire to read and learn here). I do not know how many more days it will take to be with all you in current mode.

Once again. Thanks a lot for such work. You should start some more platforms like this as you are expert in this field.

One request. When we start reading various threads and replies we end up in switching to next page after every 10 replies. Can we add here a feature to define how many replies we need on each page. Or atleast changing existing page of 10 replies to to higher number (may be 25). This is something like search page of google wherein we can go to preferences and change number of searches on pages to desired number.
User CP --> Edit Options : Number of Posts to Show Per Page [Save Changes]

User CP --> Edit Options : Number of Posts to Show Per Page [Save Changes]
Thanks a lot for tip.....whylatelyji. I am very sorry dear moderator. I should have seen throughly before writing something. Options features here are wonderful and better than many web portals. I hope you will pardon me. I would be expecting reply from you moderatorji, to console myself that you have pardoned me.

Last edited:

nac

Thanks a lot for tip.....whylatelyji. I am very sorry dear moderator. I should have seen throughly before writing something. Options features here are wonderful and better than many web portals. I hope you will pardon me. I would be expecting reply from you moderatorji, to console myself that you have pardoned me.
Hey! No need to be sorry for not knowing some feature in this forum. We are here to share and learn. You got a query and now got a solution for the same. cool :cool:

Dear Traderji

Is it possible to open seperate forum for Fixed income like goverment FD, Corporate FD, MIS, derivative fixed income OR any other types of fixed interest income.

Thanks

veluri1967

Dear Traderji,

We have about 1,00,000 members on this forum. Here, people have different strategies and styles of trading.

I suggest that forum may have a dummy portfolio that is choosen by members with a fixed capital exposure either long or short. First ten winners may be announced on weekly basis with a bonus reputation points awarded to them.

This should help traderji members to trade without money and gain experience in trading. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.