Your suggestions please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear traderji,

Just now i have seen a messages in urdu ( I think ) in simple help please thread. In this regard i would like to know whether we can start a thread in our regional language. I know it is difficult for you to scrutiny the various messages in various languages. But it is easy to us to express/share the knowledge in mother tongue when compare to english.

Thank you Traderji for banning uasish in a timely manner and saving many innocent investors. Currently he is involeved in scams like gambling with clients money and selling indicator/systems freely available on net. I am Rajesh from Kolkata.

Try to come out of regionalism. It has already damaged the country a lot & individuals. One nation,one language,one goal-Healthy wealthy India.

Dear traderji,

Just now i have seen a messages in urdu ( I think ) in simple help please thread. In this regard i would like to know whether we can start a thread in our regional language. I know it is difficult for you to scrutiny the various messages in various languages. But it is easy to us to express/share the knowledge in mother tongue when compare to english.

Try to come out of regionalism. It has already damaged the country a lot & individuals. One nation,one language,one goal-Healthy wealthy India.
Can't u give more respect to English by learning it? remember it is a powerful international language. come out come out come out ........of yur shackles of comfort zone.

columbus

Traderji,

You can expect a better participation and good contribution provided
you maintain a list of questions posted by others, in some convenient
place.

He is actually boasting as super-moderator of another forum and that forum people claim he is the best trader and help him cheat even more people.

My respect for Traderji jas grown. Atleast someone scamming will not be considered senior here.
Has he cheated u bro??

Respected Sir,
may i know where is the "Traderji's Chat Room"?
whenever i try to login under the title
"Currently Active Users: 283 (46 members and 237 guests)"
i get this message
"Traderji Message
hyraj, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home

May i know what is the proper way or process to get the facility of "Chat Room"

MurAtt

Request Mods to give a bit of freedom wrt no of smileys in a post ...

Mainly bcoz of quoted posts .. half the no of smileys are used up .. and only make do 50% available for use ...

OR

Not to count smileys in quoted posts ... then the 4 is ok ...

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.