Your suggestions please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazytrader

Traderji

Super Moderator
Would request some more smileys and enabling of PM so that Forum becomes a bit colorful and traders can have some fun (with smileys and PM) after exhaustive and tension filled trading day.

PMs can have some criteria -- 6 months with TJ or # no of posts or whatever u feel is ok ...

Also my earlier request for Imageshack toolbar .. no reply ...
Both PM's and Imageshack toolbar has been enabled.

MurAtt

I have started noticing since the last few days that certain users are posting messages .. not exactly fishy .. but these users have an ID which dates back to 2005, 2006, 2007 etc. but the no of posts are only 3 or 1 or 8 or 20 ...

They are generally not violating any rule but the messages are intimidating sort of - i.e. not directly - but the way the message is written ... its a fake written all over it ...

What can one do about this?

I have seen FIGHTS started in threads over the comments of such users eventually resulting in closure of thread.

lazytrader

Are you talking about findvikas's thread? I don't really know what happened there since I haven't been reading it recently. As far as old id's go they are old members, when they break rules you can click on "Report post" at the top right of the post and let the mods know.

findvikas

Since we are discussing this.. I would like to publicly apologies to traderji for my harsh words. I was forced to death to puke it out and could no longer digest it. I would have done it on the same thread but its closed now so cannot do so. Not trying to give any excuses but I think that was Violation of a rule by asking for "personal information".. I consider my ledger book as personal information just like my bank account and do not like to share with anyone. Even after telling many times I was asked for the same thing.

I also never demanded any action against anyone but could not take it when I became a victim of that incident and got infractions warning.

Once again... Please accept my apology!

Last edited:

MurAtt

No .. not referring to Vikas thread .. the matter was still more older .. much older ...

BUT the point is .. these old users .. they are not logging in everyday and silent learners .. like when one gets information he learns and shares ... the messages posted are like not sharing but asking funny Qs ....

Seems are here for trouble making .. or putting newer posts back in the list .. get the gist ...

for instance - look at this poster ....
http://www.traderji.com/position-trading/32583-fraud-austral-coke.html#post383610

ID Created 2006 .. #of posts 3 and see the query he has put in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.