Your suggestions please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

priyanvada

I think there should be a thread Entirely Devoted to NEWS!....

We can further categorize this as

1. General India Market & Indian Government & India as a Country Related News
2. Global Market News
3. Equity Specific News

there's a thread Current Affairs...but no-one bothers to open it and post there ... So if possible better "Rename" it as NEWS or MARKET NEWS :)

2. Global Market News
3. Equity Specific News

there's a thread Current Affairs...but no-one bothers to open it and post there ... So if possible better "Rename" it as NEWS or MARKET NEWS :)

I agree to that. request traderji to create a new section of NEWS with sub categories as indian news, indian market news , global etc.

I also request traderji to create another utility which is a traderji messenger software which we could download from this site and install and add the persons on our lists n talk to them LIVE, coz chat room of this site is always empty n is not popular, so better to hav a messenger utility .

This can help us in market hours also if we want to keep ourself connected to a few of our frnds from this site, so tht we can discuss , chit chat through out the day at market hours.
It will be very helpful

Thanks

Traderji

Super Moderator

2. Global Market News
3. Equity Specific News

Creating too many specific forums to non-related topics is generally not recomended. Currently all news related topics can be discussed at http://www.traderji.com/current-affairs/

My suggestions:
(1)most of retail investors / traders do not know how to read charts & trade accordingly. Basic tips / lessons may be introduced for customers to learn charting.
(2) many brokers /websites / tv channels gives daily stock tips on free basis. A consolidated statement of all such tips preferably in excel format can be published daily morning for the benefit of traderji customers.

Class

Hi,
Basic chart lessons are on Traderji, please search for thread "Teach a man to fish" by Saint.

Second tips should not be taken by those who are inexperienced for all the obvious reasons. Just like an iceburg what you see, the tip, is only 10% of the overall and it is the 90% you can't see that will crush your ship.

Refer back to your first question of learning charting and do your own research.

Hope this helps.

bunny

My suggestions:
(1)most of retail investors / traders do not know how to read charts & trade accordingly. Basic tips / lessons may be introduced for customers to learn charting.
(2) many brokers /websites / tv channels gives daily stock tips on free basis. A consolidated statement of all such tips preferably in excel format can be published daily morning for the benefit of traderji customers.
Hi gsgindia,
There are no customers at Traderji. Its a free discussion forum generously provided by Traderji.

Basic charting lessons are available free of charge on websites. If one wants to purchase a paper-back book, many are available for cheap prices.

For "consolidated statement", you can see http://money.rediff.com
They have a tips section where they keep on adding tips as they are given by analysts on the TV. But beware that these tips are not for your benefit most of the times.

priyanvada

When I try to back track a thread ... it is often problematic if reference is one page and next point is on other page and the next point some other page ...

So I wish to see our forum like this ....

http://talkchess.com/forum/viewforum.php?start=0&f=2&topic_view=threads

On the ride side we can see a toggle-button which alternates between flat view and threaded view ...

This way (tree view) it will become very useful to note to who is talking what and with reference to what ...

Other way (flat view) is good for general discussion ... where everyone just puts whatever he wants on given topic subject ...

Status
Not open for further replies.