Your suggestions please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

S S

We will be upgrading this forum in the next few months and we would like your feedback in the form of suggestions, ideas or new features (to make Traderji.com a better and more active forum) that you would like to see incorporated in the upgrade.

We will consider your feedback and include all such suggestions which can be possibly included within the limits of the forum software.

Thank you all for your support in making Traderji.com a success.
Either due to the key-board problem, or due to higher typing speed or due to human error, we all make spelling mistakes.

I tried going through the feedback to find if this was already highlighted, and if a solution is available, but could not find one.

Is there a way, we can spell-check the message, before sending it to the forum?

If Yes... please suggest how.
If No.... can it be included someday?

Regards,

N

Niks

Is there a way, we can spell-check the message, before sending it to the forum?

If Yes... please suggest how.
If No.... can it be included someday?
buddy, use a browser with integrated dictionary like mozilla firefox.

Nikhil :)

pkjha30

Hi

This is one small suggestion to create archive sections for each of the main forums such as
TRADING & INVESTING
THE MARKETS
METHODS & STRATEGIES
INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERS(IPO's) & MUTUAL FUNDS
TOOLS & RESOURCES

or any combination of such archives where threads may be archived according to certain criteria. such as

Thread has 500 or 1000 posts max.
Thread is one year old.
There is no posting for three months.
There is less than 10 posts and
Threads which have conclusive answers so nothing to add further.

May be while continuing an old thread which is still relevant, link to last post in the archived thread may be provided and last 10/5 posts may be at the top of continued thread ( with same thread title) so as to provide continuity.

Threads which are more than two years old may be pruned subject to Ratings and moderator decisions.

While I am not noticing any time lag in content delivery, pruning of database and better management of threads would improve efficiency.

These matters are related to administration of forum and I have no locus-standii to say much and surely traderji would be following some of the techniques.

But I felt to make these suggestions so that new members would be encouraged to search archives knowing old information may be available apart from better management.

pk :)

cheeku

Hi!
I think it is the time to make some members/moderators GENERALS by giving them stars. The green and yellow(in case of Saint) bars above reputation can be converted into big golden stars after the person has received 1000 points and two star in case of 2000 points and so on.

cheeku

Hi!
I think it is the time to make some members/moderators GENERALS by giving them stars. The green and yellow(in case of Saint) bars above reputation can be converted into big golden stars after the person has received 1000 points and two star in case of 2000 points and so on.

Thank you Traderji. We love to see stars with the heroes of the forum.

We will be upgrading this forum in the next few months and we would like your feedback in the form of suggestions, ideas or new features (to make Traderji.com a better and more active forum) that you would like to see incorporated in the upgrade.

We will consider your feedback and include all such suggestions which can be possibly included within the limits of the forum software.

Thank you all for your support in making Traderji.com a success.
I didn't find any search window. pls add

Sunil

How does one utilise the "CALENDER" feature?

When I tried adding any event (tried all 3 sub-options), I get the following error message:

Traderji Message

tsunil4u, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Status
Not open for further replies.