Tuna's Crude Recordbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
3513 is the Magic no.

Sell level in my view (Unless Inventory news is good for Bull) will be around 3520-30However if overnight close is below 3513, Crude is up for some real pain. Might be a bear-trap, but this is what I am finding from my chart. Close below 3513 will signify the last stage of the distribution

Anyways, don't take this as tips, trade your system plz

Shorted at 3528, booked +26 points , My favourite HFT Hunter setup, whoever read my Mahabharata post on that HFT game (posted long ago, guess lost it) , knows how it is done. Good Night guys, got 2 winners , more than enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuna

Chalo ji overnight position ka bhi jarurat nahi pada , game over for all longs. Question - why was I bearish and why 3513-3515 zone I was marking for last line of defence for longs ? Answer is brief. Anyone ?

Tuna

Booked +35 point on overnight position (short) and out.

Tuna

hit a jackpot, Booked +73 points on short and out at 3314. Was expecting a hold back at 3335 level, but anyways, who minds a larger profit.

Mugambo Khus hua !!

Tuna

10% in 2 days. Man this why traders love Crude. Way to go baby. But I guess 3251 is held, it is the temporary bottom for a bounce, let see.

Tuna

Got another +29 on contra (Long). Snapshot of last 2 trades today (excluding the overnight one), yielding more than 100 points:

Tuna

Chalo ji overnight position ka bhi jarurat nahi pada , game over for all longs. Question - why was I bearish and why 3513-3515 zone I was marking for last line of defence for longs ? Answer is brief. Anyone ?

Let me answer. Few of you asked on PM how I managed to predict this. The only issue will be - My answer will be anything but brief. 2 charts shall explain everything.

1st one is the 'Timeless Cashflow System' based on Renco, which I posted earlier. It was showing troubling time and choppiness for last couple of weeks, where I went back to my cave and came back with the MTF ADX shield to fight this choppy sea of crude dealers and was doing right with a paltry 15-18 pointers most of the time.

However, a boring trend-dependent player without any extraordinary skill (# point, you don't have to be extraordinary to become profitable), will never take his eye off from the market for a trend on Primary degree, neither did I.

I posted last couple of week, that we are going through the distribution.

The first indication of sell off came on 2nd March.

But I wanted to be sure that this is not a fake. So switched my view to FC Band and was crystal clear that the Longs are vacationing in an island waiting for a Tsunami. And it was wise (as said) to miss first 10-15% of a rally or downslide.

Then yesterday, I noted the FLUID and imminent break of the Last line of defense.

Then there was no looking back. My tally since yesterday (all shorts except last one):

+21, +26 , +35, +73, +29 - I guess I did a fare job here. All Trades were with same size.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.