Tuna's Crude Recordbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
As on today, Longs can survive, if price sustains above 3305 (whipsaw is ok, but should not sustain below). My Trading TF as of now is 5 mins.

Tuna

2 trades since morning
-16 (Long)
+33 (Short)

Felt the contra trade was avoidable. Anyways. Closing for this week. Last 2 days made my month. Ciao. Nice weekend!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10% in 2 days. Man this why traders love Crude. Way to go baby. But I guess 3251 is held, it is the temporary bottom for a bounce, let see.
Broke the temporary level if it doesnt close above that level which i feel as of now is tough...dont know till what level itll fall...

Tuna

Keep a watch on 3251, if not claimed back next day, long way to go.

Tuna

Don't want to flaunt anything - But since begin of this year, I managed to net 42% return on my overall Crude Capital. Now on a cross road to decide:

1. Increase Lot size (I have been trading same Intraday lot since last 2 years and can hold it without getting panicked)

2. Keep aside the flabs and just continue with old risk on capital

But I am thinking, may be, I need to increase my risk appetite a little more.

Tuna

Keep a watch on 3251, if not claimed back next day, long way to go.

3169-3178, as Per Chart - No Tips, No Prediction. But if Fed Hikes Rate ==> Boost USD + No new Prod Cut Commitment from OPEC - It is very much on card. When - Mostly prior to this monthly expiry (Provided 3251 is not claimed back).

Just a TP prediction - Nifty Nostradamus is betting his A$$ on Crude forecast (there are times I do this for fun).

But I can not tell on an upcoming each day, how and when the swing will come - you need to check your system for that.

Tuna

3169-3178, as Per Chart - No Tips, No Prediction. But if Fed Hikes Rate ==> Boost USD + No new Prod Cut Commitment from OPEC - It is very much on card. When - Mostly prior to this monthly expiry (Provided 3251 is not claimed back).

Just a TP prediction - Nifty Nostradamus is betting his A$$ on Crude forecast (there are times I do this for fun).

But I can not tell on an upcoming each day, how and when the swing will come - you need to check your system for that.

Looks like Gap down, chance hi nahi milega. I did not have a position overnight due to the weekend. Evening session will be too late to do anything.

Tuna

If you missed the 20 points short a while back, you need a coffee break.

Tuna

Look for 3221, BOF will be good

Tuna

Booked -16 points loss. Gave away profit of equal points for holding to position and not trailing. I guess done here for tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.