Tuna's Crude Recordbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpsvinod

There is no Magic in it. Closed overnight Long position with 52 points and out.

@ Tom Dante: If you ever Visit TJ, here is one of your most obedient students, calling the market-fakes with the same arrogance you have.
Hi Tuna, great long trades.:D BTW On what logic u took overnight long Positions?

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Hi Tuna, great long trades.:D BTW On what logic u took overnight long Positions?
Look left and see the area of rejection (area of supply). Yesterday dip was little lower, but all I was waiting for a price rejection on a 15 mins candle ( 9 pm, followed by 9-45 pm)

Trigger was CCI positive divergence (15 mins) - which was clearly visible in last 1 hour.

rpsvinod

Look left and see the area of rejection (area of supply). Yesterday dip was little lower, but all I was waiting for a price rejection on a 15 mins candle ( 9 pm, followed by 9-45 pm)

Trigger was CCI positive divergence (15 mins) - which was clearly visible in last 1 hour.
to be frank, without any logic :confused:, i was also long @ night closing price, exit @ gap up opening time.:D

RPS. VINOD

Tuna

Well that was pre-biased trading , good u made money. Just watch out for some divergences ( I prefer cash flow divergence via CCI or Volume divergence via OBV, both need to be classical) + Look Left for possible supply/ demand zone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuna

No more trade today. Having an evening out with team. Will Drill drinks today instead of Oil

Tuna

2 Trades -12 Loss and +40 pips (Long and Short)

Tuna

Not trading today

Tuna

+18 and out. Was Long. Might go higher if able to sustain above 3575. Not sure. So booked.

Tuna

+21 and out @ 3507, was short. Might go down further, but none of my business. BTW, is today the day of Inventory Madness?

Status
Not open for further replies.