Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dear friends,
Visiting the forum after a while now. Am very glad to see Raunakji has convened a personal meet in Pune. Would have liked to come too job pressures notwithstanding. It would have been a good learning and motivating interaction for newbies like me. Hope the interactions in this forum will be more energetic and enlightening after the meet.
wish u guys all the best:
:thumb:clapping:

SwingKing

There's nothing related to being a moderator guys.

Just busy with other things in the office. That's it.

Regarding Swing trades - Every user has different account size and different risk appetite and hence at times when I post some trades, those might not be risky for me but might be risky for the user viewing it. So instead of posting trades, I am shifting towards teaching one how to do it.

Members forum is an initiative towards that and so is the Pune meet.

Tc

Hello SK,
M trying to understand the working of RSI and MA together..pls do correct if i m wrong or missing sumthng ...
RSI is trading in 80-40 range.. the stock price is near its 50-day MA support ..And we can also c that Rsi is near the levels were it had taken support earlier ..so it good levels to enter in the stock ...or shud wait for Rsi to break the last top .. as Rsi has been making lower tops and lower bottoms .. ..