• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

*Pune Meet*

Invitations have been handed out to the first 25 people who PM'd me. Rest have been shifted to the next event and will be notified about it in some days. I hope the meet proves out to be beneficial to some of you who are going to attend. Apart from the content which was put up, you can discuss anything you want to in our spare time.

The details about the location will be PM'd once the arrangements have been made. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Tc

*Pune Meet*

Invitations have been handed out to the first 25 people who PM'd me. Rest have been shifted to the next event and will be notified about it in some days. I hope the meet proves out to be beneficial to some of you who are going to attend. Apart from the content which was put up, you can discuss anything you want to in our spare time.

The details about the location will be PM'd once the arrangements have been made. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Tc
A Very Big Thanks:):thumb::clapping::clap:

*Pune Meet*

Tc
thankyou :thumb:

rrmhatre72

*Pune Meet*

Tc
Hi Raunak,

Appreciate if you can let us know tentative timing.
If we are planning to start by 9 in the morning then either Mumbai people leave Mumbai by 5am in the morning considering ~4hours driving time to final destination or has to come one day earlier.
Also need to think of closing time for guys coming from south as they can plan their reservations accordingly. :)

VJAY

*Pune Meet*

1. Meeting is going to be held in Pune and will be for 1 day. I'll be putting up a poll for choosing between 3 dates and whichever date gets the majority of votes, we'll go ahead with that date.

2. Location will be disclosed at the appropriate time. Its going to be held in a Hotel here hence parking won't be a problem for those willing to come via Car, Taxi etc. Unlike in Mumbai, there is reasonable amount of parking space available in Pune. :)

3. Timing for the meet would be from 9 A.m. to 4 P.m. In between we will take break for Lunch etc.

4. Total number of invitees have not been decided as yet. Eventually it will have to be limited down for the sake of better interaction and learning. Those interested, kindly PM me. For guys who cannot make it this time, another meet will be organized soon.

5. Webinar/DVD recording will be only for some sections of the meet. Most of the stuff that I will discuss is proprietary and I would not like it to be circulated on the Web. Please cooperate by not using any sort of recording device without notification.

6. Traderji userid will have to be verified for everyone who attends this event. Prior to entering the event, you will be asked to verify the same.

7. This meet is absolutely free! Whatever arrangement costs are there, I'll take care of it. On my part, I can assure you that there won't be any sort of Business oriented interaction. On your part, I will request you to cooperate with some of the conditions in place.

8. Contents of the meeting will be posted soon so that everyone has enough time to frame some questions and doubts.

Kindly avoid writing about this on any other thread.

Tc

P.S. - Please understand that everyone's request for a location and date cannot be addressed.
Hi Raunak,

Appreciate if you can let us know tentative timing.
If we are planning to start by 9 in the morning then either Mumbai people leave Mumbai by 5am in the morning considering ~4hours driving time to final destination or has to come one day earlier.
Also need to think of closing time for guys coming from south as they can plan their reservations accordingly. :)
Dear rrmhatre,
SK allready given timing for the meet...I also booked my tickets as per these timings......:)

gauharjk

Raunak sir,

Please continue to post your Swing trades here.

Cheers!