Trading NR7 setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I had suspected of a bad day today, which i mentioned in savantji thread.
And I feel there could be another gap down tomorrow, with a bounce back soon, but the market will still close lower than today, so another red candle for tomorrow.
Lets c tomorrow...

SO, I was spot on with my prediction.
The market opened gap down, bounced in green later, and ultimately closed in red.

But tomorrow is the day all people have been waiting for...
Could be a Big GREEN CANDLE day tomorrow, and bulls can take relief...and dance in merry!!!

My prediction for tomorrow: After a gap up, could carry on the momentum to close much higher than today....

Cheers!!!

Last edited:

rohangawale

Sorry for the delay in posting

NR7 Stocks Triggered on 28th Oct:
Code:
[B]STOCK		HIGH		LOW[/B]
HERO HONDA	1591.9		1560
INFOSYS		2268		2220.35
REL COMM	207		198.65
SAIL		175.9		169.1

Dear AW10 & Rohangwale,

i would like to know when there is a narrow range of 7 days we buy the stock for intraday or short term buying can u let me know
hope to hear soon regards

AW10

Dear AW10 & Rohangwale,

i would like to know when there is a narrow range of 7 days we buy the stock for intraday or short term buying can u let me know
hope to hear soon regards
This setup gives us the stocks that have seen consolidation today..and ready for breakout or range expansion. If you are daytrader, it tells u the candidate to watch for tomorrow cause these stocks are ready to make larger move.

Ofcourse, u need to have intraday system with exact entry/stop/exit rules and then apply that to these stocks tomorrow. Eg. If you have a system that uses breakout of first 30 mins range to enter a trade.. then watch out first 30m range for these stocks and take a trade as per your rules.

If you are a swing trader, then plz refer to post 4 of this thread, I have given a draft system for trading it on daily timeframe.

Hope this helps
Happy Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.