Trading Nifty with Camarilla Pivots...!

trader.trends

carrying a very aggressive short position for tomorrow...
let us join hands and pray that nifty reverses from here. Or atleast moves...
5 days now, average range about 40 point. If this keeps up for another week, i'll be posting my resume to naukri.com...
Don't do that. I recently signed up for Pizza Delivery in your area after you started this thread. What happens to me??:)

linkon7

thanks Linkon..

kithna meetta or choooooooooottaaaaaaaa password hai.. bahut aasaan se yaad rakh sakta hai...:clapping:
I let my 3 yr old kid to type the password... i then copy paste it...

koi password cracker isko crack karke dikha de..maan jawonga...!

linkon7

getting up in the winter morning and boring myself to death watching a few bars that hardly move... atleast change the timing to 11.00 to 3.00... aram se so sakta hoon...!

linkon7

Don't do that. I recently signed up for Pizza Delivery in your area after you started this thread. What happens to me??:)
give me a reference... i'll join ur pizza dilivery....

vinodkiyer

one member has posted following on another thread, quote:

Be careful while buying Market data provider data feed
Today I enquired Market data provider for the purchase of NSE Realtime data. While talking to their representative I learnt that RT1 series data feed only feeds one symbol data in real time. To update all symbols you should go for RT4 which costs a more. RT4 costs appoximately 20000Rs per year.

Market data provider is not a authorised data vendor. So i have finally settled to go for ESIGNAL livecharts data which costs around 21000Rs. Also Esignal is authorised to distribute data. Esignal charts and data are of superior quality when compared to market data provider service.

unquote.

Linkon, since u are already subscribed to market data provider, can u please confirm if the above is valid observation.

I was planning to go for their RT2 subscription thinking that I can get stock and futures data in one go.

many thanks