Trading Nifty with Camarilla Pivots...!

tempest

Hi,

Even i have an account with Indiabulls. Brokerage is .01 of tunover. Its Rs50 per lot not Rs 500 per lot.

Sachin

Thanks Sachin
Well I was charged 0.1 in the transaction and I verified with them thats what they charge:annoyed:
My RM says they will reduce it after a month of trading as I just opened one. May I ask how long you ve had the account ? and where?

linkon7

Thanks Sachin
Well I was charged 0.1 in the transaction and I verified with them thats what they charge:annoyed:
My RM says they will reduce it after a month of trading as I just opened one. May I ask how long you ve had the account ? and where?
i thought it was 0.01%. if its 0.1%... stop trading NF... you'll only end making IB rich...

veekay304

Thanks Sachin
0.1 is exhorbitant rate means 10 paise per 100 rupees.. even for freshers IB/sharekhan charges only 5 paise per 100 and if you bargain well it will come down to 1 paise per 100, which is 0.01%.

quit them and take RK global.. flat Rs.9/trade... I am eagerly looking to open one with RKG..

VK

veekay304

Thanks Sachin
As linkon said.. stop trading.. market will be there.. find a good broker to begin afresh..

VK

tempest

Thanks Likon, Veekay

I know I was shocked when I saw the details. I chose IB mainly to use the charting of PIB which I heard was good. Not sure what to do since I just opened this account. 50 a lot is manageable......hopefully I can get it reduced asap. If anyone had experience with IB in how to reduce charges pls let me know.

ANyway Nifty too choppy today for any meaningful trade

veekay304

Thanks Likon, Veekay

I know I was shocked when I saw the details. I chose IB mainly to use the charting of PIB which I heard was good. Not sure what to do since I just opened this account. 50 a lot is manageable......hopefully I can get it reduced asap. If anyone had experience with IB in how to reduce charges pls let me know.

ANyway Nifty too choppy today for any meaningful trade
normally they won't reduce unless you proves to be a high volume trader.. best is to switch.. almost every broker has good system.. I am also with IB, switched from Reliance money to Sharekhan to Indiabulls.. and planning to move to RKG..

Not just brokerage, look for reliable data/connectivity and relationship services..

VK

veekay304

it seems nifty is running out fuel... the uptrend from 23-Dec is now almost at the end.. any signs of fatigue... possible reversal..????

who knows..??

VK

linkon7

AK-47 or AK-56 might help...
poking the RM in the eye might get his attention...
few nasty MMS of the RM... priceless...