Trading Nifty with Camarilla Pivots...!

linkon7

one member has posted following on another thread, quote:

Be careful while buying Market data provider data feed
Today I enquired Market data provider for the purchase of NSE Realtime data. While talking to their representative I learnt that RT1 series data feed only feeds one symbol data in real time. To update all symbols you should go for RT4 which costs a more. RT4 costs appoximately 20000Rs per year.

Market data provider is not a authorised data vendor. So i have finally settled to go for ESIGNAL livecharts data which costs around 21000Rs. Also Esignal is authorised to distribute data. Esignal charts and data are of superior quality when compared to market data provider service.

unquote.

Linkon, since u are already subscribed to market data provider, can u please confirm if the above is valid observation.

I was planning to go for their RT2 subscription thinking that I can get stock and futures data in one go.

many thanks
I am a subscriber to their rt2 pack (1,000 /- p.m) and i have no complaints in terms of speed and reliability. Only the active scrip gets updated and i cant run scans. For that i need to pay 2 K per month.

I havent checked esignal's quality, and my assumption is it'll be more expensive than MDP. Since i trade only nifty, MDP is enough for me. Esignal is definitely a bigger brand and more established player, so expectation from them is high.

linkon7

I think we are losing focus of this thread. We have moved our discussion from cam to cci to options to RK Global. Nifty remaining in a tight range is not helping us in any way. This weekend, i'll formulate a few rules and trade according to those rules only. I'll post the afl and preferably all trades will be done based on these afl only.

The basic indicators for future trades will remain as follows:

1. Camarilla pivots.
2. CCI panel
3. Boilinger band (20,2)
4. Boilinger band (20,1)
5. Stochk (7,10,2)

We will trade 3 time frames, 15 min, 5 min and 2 min.

Preferably, we will use multi lots. Those capable of trading only single lots of nifty are advised to shift to 2 lots of mini.

If you guys prefer, we can start a new thread and start our discussions there.

veekay304

was typing almost similar posting about loosing focus and unwanted importance on doggie... ;)

cams/woodies/bb/stoch should be enough to focus

we all know that this due to current market condition otherwise all will be busy on their trades/charts.. with occassional postings..

I missed today atleast 2-3 scalping opportunity in stocks...

Lakshman rekha chahye.. (Cockroach wali nahi...:lol:)

VK

veekay304

Doesn't make much difference if it is in this thread or a new thread... noise will be there...

But decision is yours.. I will be with you... (chodega nahi...:p)

VK

bandlab2

Sirji,

Aap kutte ko walk pe nahi lekhe jaathe tho 20 points ho jatha tha.....:) Lekhin abh mera kya hoga re sambha.......
hi sachin, pl ping me when u r online

can u explain why only 5 min not 2 min ? can you give an example trade ? till what time we should not breach LOD/HOD ? For example we open with O=H, then starts going down. in 15 min , it goes up and breaches HOD. My question is till what time we can take the trade ? also SL would be the HOD/LOD ? and target ?

veekay304

hi sachin, pl ping me when u r online

can u explain why only 5 min not 2 min ? can you give an example trade ? till what time we should not breach LOD/HOD ? For example we open with O=H, then starts going down. in 15 min , it goes up and breaches HOD. My question is till what time we can take the trade ? also SL would be the HOD/LOD ? and target ?
BL,

Ist SL should be logically HOD. Target..????

I think once HOD is breached, it will be SAR, if MM permits (failed...)...

Sachin to elaborate...

VK

bandlab2

extended timings but nifty is not extending in any direction

linkon, i would prefer a new thread with ne strategy. although noice would still be there. however ur call...