trading futures on technical analysis with toocool

toocool

not expecting 6030 to break on closing basis , holding no position because i cannot be short in an uptrending market , as of now its a small consolidation happening in prices and not yet a downturn :)
it was in october when i found out the support for nifty as 6030 which is still holding right now , it broken and closed below it 2-3 times but then markets made double bottom @5974 and is in bouncing mode so i just once became bearish few days back but market held 5974 , so for me there is still no sign of downside as of now

multiple emas on daily are still very nice , sar on daily has just turned positive , so it should be bullish as well . if not we have our stop losses:)

toocool

since there was no reason to square off or short i still holding my longs, i feel this time the all time high will be crossed , in the charts you can see yesterday only for briefly markets went below and closed below 20 ema on 60 minutes but on daily , weekly , monthly all are above 20 ema , so trend is obviously up , and you cannot fight the trend or it will eat you up , and if you are with it it will reward you llike anything so , today is reward day and hopefully this reward will be too long and too sweet

Last edited:

toocool

tomorrow just after opening i have to go for an important meeting and the whole day i wont see my charts , dont know what to do :) , do i hold on or exit at close ? i am bit busy in other works also for last few weeks

toocool

this weekly chart shows the trend is firmly and clearly up, the doubters of the upside trends are in doubts just due to NOTHING , they dont have any reason to be bearish but god know why they are at this point , the positional and swing positions must , must ,must always be on weekly trend side , always without any exceptions , but the inherent desire of greed and ignorance and being right in the markets makes people go against the trend as they try to not only time the market but also want to take position so much in advance that it more then 90+ % backfires and makes a big hole in the pocket and this makes them an inconsistent trader rather than a consistent trader .

Last edited:

toocool

since there was no reason to square off or short i still holding my longs, i feel this time the all time high will be crossed , in the charts you can see yesterday only for briefly markets went below and closed below 20 ema on 60 minutes but on daily , weekly , monthly all are above 20 ema , so trend is obviously up , and you cannot fight the trend or it will eat you up , and if you are with it it will reward you llike anything so , today is reward day and hopefully this reward will be too long and too sweet

so as i was out all day till 6 pm today , i see that market held well and nifty futures closed at highest point at close, wonderful. i am full qty long still:)

XRAY27

HI,toocoolji
i want little help from you regarding rules for constructing a trading system... for trading...