trading futures on technical analysis with toocool

toocool

just out of feeling of having an experience i had bought 1 lot of reliance 880 ce at 29 rs , now trading at 39 :)

also booked another NF @ 6196 , bad place .after that it again rallied

toocool

reliance is in a tight range of 220 rs on a monthly chart for last 27 months............that's a long long time

this cannot last long. it has to breakout of this range sooner than later , i think it will break on upside only , target will be 1100+ minimum , and it also will start a new bull run in reliance in long term

toocool

I could have been long today morning after 1st 5 minute bar but as I had to go to somewhere @ 11 am, I didn't, and I was restless in the morning too because I had to let it go, but in the afternoon it was a surprise that markets went back at yesterday levels, would have been a stopped out trade........ It was pure luck today that I missed it :)

toocool

the support zone i had marked before the market even tested it and it worked once again beautifully , only thing ,i wasnt able to buy at it , and it has happened to me many a times now , i have to find a way to buy where i mark a buy

not expecting 6030 to break on closing basis , holding no position because i cannot be short in an uptrending market , as of now its a small consolidation happening in prices and not yet a downturn :)

toocool

lol , that was awesome , bahut thandey :)

well its a mix of both , sometimes realtime and sometimes after market or a bit later

i have no position ................and that's also a position