trading futures on technical analysis with toocool

toocool

hi,
toolcool ji
i have started options trading in nifty ...in zerodha with a capital of 31000 .. after testing my method in live market for 3 months and back testing it for 2 years.... can you suggest me any other ...factors to be noted while trading in options
i hardly traded in options bro , you need to find an experienced options trader for advice , you will find many in this forum i suppose

XRAY27

toocoolji,
your diary gives people like me a great sence of understanding the real picture of trading

can you tell we what is the technical analysis software you are using for trading...and posting the images ............ ji

toocool

inspite of this post and its meaning , i have something new to share and contrary to this post at this moment

this is guppy ema's plotted on nifty monthly and as you can see , markets gone only once below ema's , in 2008 , the previous instances were just starting of the chart so i will not include them in my analysis .

a picture is worth a thousands of words .

just look at the space between the ema's , its almost even in recent times and markets gone 2 times(december 2011 and july 2013) to test those ema's and successfully bounced from there . the spaces between the ema's and there upward march has not been tampered yet , the elections are quite nearer than ever only 6-7 months away at max? and this is monthly chart , i do not think markets are going to go much down now , infact markets are poised to make new life time highs in coming months .

i am very strong believer of charts and only market sentiment driving the markets theory

at this point i do not even see 5700 being taken out easily , its a monthly chart so anything big change will not be reflected soon so we have to wait and see what happens next , i will be worried a bit only below 5700 now , otherwise i am a bull:):thumb:
all bears beware , Andrews pitchfork is a good tool for longer term time frame , this market is going for new highs sooner than later ,very high probability.

the median line is the target which will keep getting up and up with every passing month , every month will be green or red but the median line will be met no matter what .

toocool

medium to long term players must buy syndicate bank immediately if they have funds ..............it looks to be have bottomed out .

i bought it today , interesting story , will tell later ...........but it must be bought ,if you want to buy psu banks

toocool

medium to long term players must buy syndicate bank immediately if they have funds ..............it looks to be have bottomed out .

i bought it today , interesting story , will tell later ...........but it must be bought ,if you want to buy psu banks
even positional traders can buy with stop of 70 rupees:)

toocool

so the interesting part is that i had looked some charts on sunday of whole scrpis on my system and psu banks were looking like a good bargain as they are mostly down ,infact very very down as compared to their counterparts in private space , i was thinking i should buy some , and when at 2.50 pm i switched tv on mr Sudarshan Sukhani just told to buy syndicate bank as positional , so i immediately switched to my own syndicate bank chart again to see what is the scene there . i saw it very promising as it is very near to bottom rather than being anywhere near its previous highs .

i went to bought 1000 shares immediately but my zerodha terminal rejected order , i tried 2-3 times same thing , i called zerodha fast and after calling realised(on my own that i had to opt for cnc) that there is different method for buying in delivery in zerodha (cnc option) this all happened inside 4-5 minutes maybe less .

i tried the buying @76 when it rejected 2-3 times and then i called , and i came back and i saw it 2 rupees higher @78 in 3 minutes or something but i bought it, well i lost my 2 rupees .................just because i had forgot ,how to buy in delivery , and today its even 1.5 rs up :lol: what a blunder