Trade Tiger - Tips, Tricks and Hints

DSM

Megapixel,

It is very simple. Rightclick to save chartTEMPLATE (or use the option - save as). This will save the current chart with the settings as a template. Next time when you open the chart - recall the template.

And you can have as many templates as you want - even different TF's, indicators etc.

Is it possible to save my preferred 5 charts and view them easily in TradeTiger 2.4 new version ?
How to do it ?

megapixel

Megapixel,

It is very simple. Rightclick to save chartTEMPLATE (or use the option - save as). This will save the current chart with the settings as a template. Next time when you open the chart - recall the template.

And you can have as many templates as you want - even different TF's, indicators etc.
No...sorry my bad...I know that stuff....but I meant something else :)

I wish to look at 5 charts on daily basis. Can I group these charts ? I'll give a name to this group say MyGroupChart ......is it possible ?
It'll be very handy.

I wish to look at 5 charts on daily basis. Can I group these charts ? I'll give a name to this group say MyGroupChart ......is it possible ?
It'll be very handy.
Open your charts, arrange them on the screen as you like, then : Home--> Layout--> Save

After that, next time you have to simply "Load" the saved layout.

Catch22

Have you seen chart book facility of Trade Tiger? It’s wow!!!!!!!!!
I’ve just been watching this on YouTube....and couldn’t help mentioning it here !!.May be it isn’t anything new to most here .For me it was an amazing feature to have !!!!
No wonder folks are hooked on to Trade Tiger ,!!!!

Description of chart book from YouTube’-
"Now viewing charts on TradeTiger is as easy as turning over the pages of a book. With our new advanced trading tool, ChartBook, which is actually the smartest navigation bar ever, you can view the price charts of your favorite stocks and commodities without having to go out of your chart screen "

DSM

Megapixel,

TP has already answered your question - Just to add : You have multiple layout options :

* You can arrange the screen with 4 charts or more (of different scripts) be it a mix of stocks, commodities and currencies on one screen.

* You can have the above in different TF's. i.e Intraday (setting of your choice), 5Day, Daily, Weekly, Monthly etc. again in one screen.

* Add to it, you can have different indicators of your choice.

Once you are done, you can then save the template and rename it (as shown by TP) And that is not the end of it - You can have multiple templates of your choice. For e.g I have template of 4 charts for stocks in the morning. And another template for 4 charts of commodities in the evening. Around noon, I have a mix of 4 charts of stock and commodities saved in another template.

These are unique features of TT, that are just WOW!!

It'll be very handy.

DSM

Catch - Dare se aaye, par durust aaye. i.e late, but on the right road....

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Have you seen chart book facility of Trade Tiger? It’s wow!!!!!!!!!

I’ve just been watching this on YouTube....and couldn’t help mentioning it here !!.May be it isn’t anything new to most here .For me it was an amazing feature to have !!!!
No wonder folks are hooked on to Trade Tiger ,!!!!

Description of chart book from YouTube’-
"Now viewing charts on TradeTiger is as easy as turning over the pages of a book. With our new advanced trading tool, ChartBook, which is actually the smartest navigation bar ever, you can view the price charts of your favorite stocks and commodities without having to go out of your chart screen "

DSM

Vishal - Yes, you can draw lines in the charts to denote Support & Resistance

is any option to get

support and resistance zone draw in trade tiger

thank you

If you have more than one charts open in TT is there any keyboard shortcut to toggle between them?
Thank you.

(Just not read about "chart book" in the above post. Will take a look at the video after market.)

DSM

PATrader,

Try Alt+Tab

Alternatively, why not resize to view 2 or more charts (I have 4) on one screen. If any one needs to be looked at closely, you can always click or drag and enlarge...

If you have more than one charts open in TT is there any keyboard shortcut to toggle between them?
Thank you.

(Just not read about "chart book" in the above post. Will take a look at the video after market.)