Trade Tiger - Tips, Tricks and Hints

Hi,
when i type something on the chart in Ami, I can select and move/delete/edit it. But in TT its not possible it seems. Do delete the text it gives a long list of all text on chart and we cant say which name of text in that list refers to which text actually on the screen. Is there any workaround at least to delete a particular text?

DSM

PA Trader,

Try this : Right click on chart and select Remove all tools. Think this should work.

If it does not, Get help thru Feel it, Say it option.

Hi,
when i type something on the chart in Ami, I can select and move/delete/edit it. But in TT its not possible it seems. Do delete the text it gives a long list of all text on chart and we cant say which name of text in that list refers to which text actually on the screen. Is there any workaround at least to delete a particular text?

Hi,

Thanks for your post.
It Seems only Single Script can be downloaded at a time.
For Entire MCX Stocks , Multiple downloads are required.

Sathis

Another good feature is added in TT 'camarilla pivot'
may be it's already there but today i seen this after update. support and resistance lines are by default removed and added to Study window with pivot and camarilla pivot:thumb:

DSM

Saddaum,

As per intraday chart options, 90 Day charts are available. But the button to select it is disabled. So am certain it is possible to get 90D intraday chart as well as data. But maybe another brokerage plan or fee structure may be applicable for the same.

Suggest you contact TT Support via 'Feel it, Say it' or ask for technical support.

pks guys anybody could tell how to get 5min data of nifty for 89 days
loading local data is showing 30 days
its for study ,,please help

Hi DSM and others,
I was using sharekhan as broker initially bt due to brokerage i switch to zerodha. but i m still using TT as charting platform while trade through zerodha.
will there be possibility when sharekhan stopped my services to TT as m not using it fr trading only fr charting purpose.:D