Trade Tiger - Tips, Tricks and Hints

DSM

Vasan,

Not to my knowledge.... The bars are not customizable as far as I understand. However will check when TT is live... The 1st bar should close at at 9:24:59 or 9:25:59

Will revert....

Is there any way to change the starting time in TT? In TT,in 10 min charts,the first candle shows upto 9.19.59.First candle show 5min,afterwards 10min candles.I want first candle upto 9.24.59.How to change? Please explain.

DSM

Test123,

If you can get TT with charting for Rs. 1,000 it is a good deal. I am and many TT users I know pay Rs. 6,000/Year.

Suggest check if Rs. 1,000 includes comprehensive platform (including charting)

Can anyone tell me

how much share khan is charging charge for trade tiger account ?
like min amount as fees ...
lately i came to know one can see change in Oi in Trader tiger in real time so i was
thinking what would be charge o_O

i got info from google
Rs 1000 (Trade Tiger Account)

so all i pay is 1K right no amc or anything ?

bro i want to get TT so was asking fees .. lol

i am not getting tt for 1K lol

many thanks i think u answered my query so 6K per year and they give u TT account ok ty

i wrote an email to sharekhan asking price waiting there reply

DSM

Test123 bro,

Suggest you also speak to different franchisee in the city. They will all have different plans.... and they are negotiable.... you should get BSE/NSE/F&O, MCX and Currency. Generally, when you tell that you have another offer from Angel/Oswal etc and tell them the plan, they will try to match it.... My 2C.

bro i want to get TT so was asking fees .. lol

i am not getting tt for 1K lol

many thanks i think u answered my query so 6K per year and they give u TT account ok ty

i wrote an email to sharekhan asking price waiting there reply

DSM

Unable to log into Trade Tiger. Password not being accepted. Changed password - That too now working. Called Tech. Support who say it is an 'Technical Issue - and should be resolved in 15-20 minutes'

Wondering if anybody else having the problem logging into TT?

Unable to log into Trade Tiger. Password not being accepted. Changed password - That too now working. Called Tech. Support who say it is an 'Technical Issue - and should be resolved in 15-20 minutes'

Wondering if anybody else having the problem logging into TT?
the same here. "Max connections reached" on each server.

mastermind007

Hi Vasan,

Right Click Chart - Choose Advanced Graph Options - Choose (Volatility, Open Interest and Put Call Ratio - Whichever you want) The PCR on the chart may not make much sense, but will give you a good idea if you are looking at it in terms of numeric ratios.

Regards,

Is this thing still working? I tried it today and it was showing me on only one choice of Weighted Moving Average under Advanced Options

DSM

Hi MasterMind,

I am locked out of TT for a few days due to issues related to password, s can't comment till then, but in my view, OI data data should be available for DAILY CHART. It may not be available under intraday....

Is this thing still working? I tried it today and it was showing me on only one choice of Weighted Moving Average under Advanced Options

DSM

Hi Vasan,

Checked the tick data of Fri. on TT. It appears to me that :

* The qty. of Tata Motors script traded is low.
* Possibly some algo was programmed to bid and offer the script at the rate 398.05
* The OHLC on 3M Chart tick data confirms this - see attached tick data in the chart.

* If not the above, it would seem that there is an error in the tick data of TT. But to confirm this, you need to check thru other platforms if the trade price is different from that shown in TT.

Trust this helps.

gif upload

There are 7 bars gap between closing candle of previous day and opening candle of next day in 3 min graph.I am not able to draw trendlines perfectly.How to fill the gap?