Trade Tiger - Tips, Tricks and Hints

cloudTrader

Logged into TT to see a message about upgrades..... Will not be able to answer questions, as have to review.

Amibroker TT bridge......

Advanced Option trading trading, with 30 preloaded strategies....

Six new indicators....

Day before yesterday, I also upgraded to the latest version. Got excited about the Options Tool. Will think about Beta Testing in a fortnight.
Long time that I am waiting for some good Option tool for Indian market.

Hello.

Sharekhan has recently introduced an indicator called GannHiLo indicator. Can you please tell us something about what this indicator is ?

Developed by Robert Krausz.

This indicator was originally used to trade Stocks and Commodities. The Gann HiLo Activator Indicator is plotted over the price chart. This Indicator is basically a simple moving average of the previous three periods highs or lows plotted based in relation to HiLo Activator.

■Bullish Signal- When price is above the Gann Activator it shows that the forex trend is bullish and only Buy trades should be executed. In a bullish trend the Gann Activator uses the previous periods’ price lows for calculations.

■Bearish Signal- When price is below the Gann Activator it shows that the forex trend is bearish and only Sell trades should be executed. In a bearish trend the Gann Activator uses the previous periods’ price highs for calculations.

The Gann HiLo Activator should be used in combination with the Gann Swing Indicator and Gann Trend indicator to form a Forex trading system methodology that is commonly referred to as the "New Gann Swing Chartist Plan". Within this trading method the Gann Activator can be used as an entry signal or exit signal.
Thanks Maruti

Today I got mail from sharekhan. Anybody got?

Dear Customer,

Thank you for using our online trading platform TradeTiger. It has come to our notice that you have hardly transacted for quite some time now, especially given the market conditions which has offered trading opportunities. As you are aware, TradeTiger has become very popular among traders in the country due to its advanced features. It's our constant endeavour to keep adding new features to enrich the trading experience of our customers and in the process to achieve it, we have to apply considerable amount of resources.

Considering the resources and cost that we incur, we have decided to restrict TradeTiger's access to our trading clients only. Hence, taking the above into consideration, you shall not be able to access the TradeTiger with effect from March 29, 2016.

Should you wish to continue using TradeTiger, you may contact your branch / relationship manager or write us at [email protected]

Normal trading activities, in case if you do not wish to continue using TradeTiger, can be carried out through our website, or our mobile trading app – Sharemobile.

Warm Regards,

TradeTiger Team

DSM

Not received yet, but expect to receive it soon as my 'yearly subscription' of Rs. 6,000 expired. I understand the same features can be available on payment of Rs. 2,000....

Today I got mail from sharekhan. Anybody got?

Dear Customer,

Thank you for using our online trading platform TradeTiger. It has come to our notice that you have hardly transacted for quite some time now, especially given the market conditions which has offered trading opportunities. As you are aware, TradeTiger has become very popular among traders in the country due to its advanced features. It's our constant endeavour to keep adding new features to enrich the trading experience of our customers and in the process to achieve it, we have to apply considerable amount of resources.

Considering the resources and cost that we incur, we have decided to restrict TradeTiger's access to our trading clients only. Hence, taking the above into consideration, you shall not be able to access the TradeTiger with effect from March 29, 2016.

Should you wish to continue using TradeTiger, you may contact your branch / relationship manager or write us at [email protected]

Normal trading activities, in case if you do not wish to continue using TradeTiger, can be carried out through our website, or our mobile trading app – Sharemobile.

Warm Regards,

TradeTiger Team

DSM

VSaran,

I too got it. So you are doing something wrong.

What I tried :

Added RSI as the indicator.

Clicked on the chart.

Pressed Cntrl+H together

Placed the Horizontal line as was required.

If you still have difficulty in getting it, suggest paste your chart for us to get some clues....

you are correct,but not getting the line.something wrong in my TT.